Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ISASO
    Originally posted by BCSCat
    Totally out of line SASO. Mike Beasley is being treated for depression and if you had paid any attention to the news you would know that. I'm not denying he has been known to like weed but that's maybe 95% of all NBA players not to mention a high percentage of college athletes. If you think some WSU athletes aren't toking maybe you should check which planet you are on.

Making fun of someone with depression is just wrong - no matter how you feel about them or their college.
    Nice try. I don't feel obligated to let an immature 19-year-old millionaire who smoked himself into depression off the hook.
    Right on. People deal with bad circumstances in many different ways. His way just happens to be illegal. I hope he does get help for whatever it is that is ailing him. But, to ask people who are busting their butts day in and day out to feel sorry for a kid getting paid millions for playing a game, is a little ludicrous.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCity
      Seminoff is a VERY well respected and well thought of journalist and editor who has been around a long time. I would say that if he felt this guy could do the job, then give him a chance. Putty Tat fans just love to get all up in arms. Why not just take a wait and see approach? It's funny to see them in full on melt down mode. Do you really think that Seminoff is frantically monitoring his emails like that? He's probably hitting the delete button as fast as he can. Of course every cheese puff eating internet critic thinks they can do a better job. Relax!
      Yeah right ShockCity. If the tables were turned and a Creighton grad who had a blog dissing WSU all the time was now the beat writer for us, I really don't think you would find it okay. But whatever, it is what it is so I digress.

Comment

Go get a quality KSU grad to do the job. He would have been given a head start as far as competition goes. It went to the KU guy by default.

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
          Go get a quality KSU grad to do the job.
          Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! The joke of the year so far!!! That's a good one shockball!! LOL...quality KSU grad...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
            Originally posted by ShockCity
            Seminoff is a VERY well respected and well thought of journalist and editor who has been around a long time. I would say that if he felt this guy could do the job, then give him a chance. Putty Tat fans just love to get all up in arms. Why not just take a wait and see approach? It's funny to see them in full on melt down mode. Do you really think that Seminoff is frantically monitoring his emails like that? He's probably hitting the delete button as fast as he can. Of course every cheese puff eating internet critic thinks they can do a better job. Relax!
            Yeah right ShockCity. If the tables were turned and a Creighton grad who had a blog dissing WSU all the time was now the beat writer for us, I really don't think you would find it okay. But whatever, it is what it is so I digress.
            What you obviously missed there, for whatever reason, was that I would be on board with it and willing to wait to blow a gasket, because of the endorsement of Seminoff.

Comment

Working...
            X