No announcement yet.

Chiefs Preseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel for you chiefs fans... this year looks to be ugly as hell just like last year. But I will say that the hiring of Haley and some of the off seasons moves is AT LEAST a step in the right direction... i guess. Being a Alabama fan, it sucks watching Brodie continue to be injury-plagued and suck. I wish he would just hang up the cleats and go back to alabama where he belongs.

Just try to find Bowe, LJ, and ..... ???? Hell bring back Andre Rison, since he just said that if he was not inducted to the pro football HOF he would induct himself in his own HOF haha what a turkey.

But in all seriousness I hope they win 4 or 5 games. Im tired of saying im from Kansas and having the trash talk start on the Chiefs and Royals
    Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

• bye bye Damion :yahoo:

This is the official Kansas City Chiefs Facebook fan page. For more information go to http://www.chiefs.com.

Jed Collins, Londen Fryar, Corey Smith, Herb Taylor, Tavares Washington, Travis Daniels, Eric Ghiaciuc Damion McIntosh released today
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
        bye bye Damion :yahoo:

This is the official Kansas City Chiefs Facebook fan page. For more information go to http://www.chiefs.com.

Jed Collins, Londen Fryar, Corey Smith, Herb Taylor, Tavares Washington, Travis Daniels, Eric Ghiaciuc Damion McIntosh released today
        No suprise that SACintosh was cut - he didn't show up to camp in shape and was a freeway to the QB.

Comment

• Chiefs cut 13 more:

LB Zach Thomas
          WR Ashley Lelie
          S Bernard Pollard
          CB Jackie Bates
          TE Tom Crabtree
          DE Dion Gales
          DE Bobby Greenwood
          G Darryl Harris
          WR Taurus Johnson
          DT Derek Lokey
          S Ricky Price
          RB Javarris Williams
          WR Rodney Wright.

G Colin Brown on injured reserve.

Comment

• Originally posted by small tyme baller
            I feel for you chiefs fans... this year looks to be ugly as hell just like last year. But I will say that the hiring of Haley and some of the off seasons moves is AT LEAST a step in the right direction... i guess. Being a Alabama fan, it sucks watching Brodie continue to be injury-plagued and suck. I wish he would just hang up the cleats and go back to alabama where he belongs.

Just try to find Bowe, LJ, and ..... ???? Hell bring back Andre Rison, since he just said that if he was not inducted to the pro football HOF he would induct himself in his own HOF haha what a turkey.

But in all seriousness I hope they win 4 or 5 games. Im tired of saying im from Kansas and having the trash talk start on the Chiefs and Royals
            4 or 5 games, big deal, in the grand scheme of things it will still say the Chiefs suck. Since sucking again this year is a foregone conclusion, I hope they win no more than 2 games and get the number one pick. We need draft picks people, we need players who can turn this team around. I only hope in next year's draft the front office doesn't make another mistake.

Why they didn't draft Aaron Curry is beyond me and the reason why we continue to suck.

Comment

• KC Shox If they would have drafted Curry, their record wouldn't be any different. Line back isn't where they are hurting. Right Offensive Tackle is their biggest problem. I think that Tyson Jackson will be a good player for them.

Comment

• With that contract he better be more than just a good player...
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Curry wouldn't have fit their defensive 3-4 scheme. Jackson did. You can't fit a square peg into a round hole. Sub, You claim to know so much. We'll find out how much you know in the future. I think that we have to give the new leadership a couple of years to build their team and see where they are then. Pioli has enough of a pedigree to have earned a little time to build his team.

Comment

• I'm not anti the new staff. They've just done zero in the off season and the draft to make me feel any better about this season or the future. Everyone I know feels pretty much the same way.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• actually Tyson Jackson has been one of the most impressive players in the preseason

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster
                        Curry wouldn't have fit their defensive 3-4 scheme. Jackson did. You can't fit a square peg into a round hole. Sub, You claim to know so much. We'll find out how much you know in the future. I think that we have to give the new leadership a couple of years to build their team and see where they are then. Pioli has enough of a pedigree to have earned a little time to build his team.
                        KC, only listened to Mel Kiper jr., so he thinks he is god. In reality Mel Kiper Jr., is just like the rest of us, who just gives out his opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
                          Originally posted by shockmonster
                          Curry wouldn't have fit their defensive 3-4 scheme. Jackson did. You can't fit a square peg into a round hole. Sub, You claim to know so much. We'll find out how much you know in the future. I think that we have to give the new leadership a couple of years to build their team and see where they are then. Pioli has enough of a pedigree to have earned a little time to build his team.
                          KC, only listened to Mel Kiper jr., so he thinks he is god. In reality Mel Kiper Jr., is just like the rest of us, who just gives out his opinion.
                          correction.

Mel Kiper Jr is PAID to be on TV and give his opinion almost ensuring himself to be a big time laughingstock especially when his claims proove to be false.

That and that hair. My hair dont look like that does yours?? I mean seriously man does he go through a bottle of American Crew a day for that??

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                            Originally posted by newshock1234
                            Originally posted by shockmonster
                            correction.

Mel Kiper Jr is PAID to be on TV and give his opinion almost ensuring himself to be a big time laughingstock especially when his claims proove to be false.

That and that hair. My hair dont look like that does yours?? I mean seriously man does he go through a bottle of American Crew a day for that??
                            lol yea true, what kills me is these idiots praises and listening to every word mel kiper says, but in reality the guy hasnt ran or even been a part of the NFL team, I was telling people all along it wasnt gonna be Curry, because he dont fit in a 3-4 defense.

Comment

• QB Matt Cassel in full pads today. Flowers Page and O'Connell too. That's encouraging.

Comment

Working...
                              X