Chiefs Preseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22
    I'm not anti the new staff. They've just done zero in the off season and the draft to make me feel any better about this season or the future. Everyone I know feels pretty much the same way.
    I don't think there are any quick fixes for KC. They are going to have to be bad for the next couple years and Pioli is going to have to draft well and be make some very selective moves in the FA market.

Comment

• I was hoping to see something though that would get me excited for the season. I knew we'd be bad last year but I liked what was going on with some of the youngsters. I still can't get excited for the season and will probably end up watching next weeks game sometime on monday or tuesday. Possibly very late on sunday depending but I doubt it.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I'm happy to see the defense playing well. If we can stay healthy there, we will be in games, and I liked the big plays we actually attempted on offense, which led to some more holes opening up as it was stretching the defense some.

I expect some high picks next year to be OL, and Okung could be the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
          Originally posted by shockmonster
          Curry wouldn't have fit their defensive 3-4 scheme. Jackson did. You can't fit a square peg into a round hole. Sub, You claim to know so much. We'll find out how much you know in the future. I think that we have to give the new leadership a couple of years to build their team and see where they are then. Pioli has enough of a pedigree to have earned a little time to build his team.
          KC, only listened to Mel Kiper jr., so he thinks he is god. In reality Mel Kiper Jr., is just like the rest of us, who just gives out his opinion.
          I guess time will prove who was right and wrong. By the way, the only thing I pay attention to regarding Mel Kiper is his hair.

Comment

Working...
          X