Cutler traded to Bears per ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BenWSU
    ESPN rumor: Broncos trying to trade Orton and 1st round pick for Cassell.
    would never happen, no way we get the broncos out of their jam.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I keep hearing on sports radio shows they still think the deal KC got for MC was a sweetheart deal and should be investigated. What a bunch of cry babies just fueling the fire. Of course it is like twisting a knife in the bronco's so thats nice.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
        I keep hearing on sports radio shows they still think the deal KC got for MC was a sweetheart deal and should be investigated. What a bunch of cry babies just fueling the fire. Of course it is like twisting a knife in the bronco's so thats nice.
        People over look the fact that we ate up about 25 million dollars for the Patriots. If they would have kept Cassel he would have been a 16 million backup QB, which is a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxFan963
          Originally posted by pogo
          People over look the fact that we ate up about 25 million dollars for the Patriots. If they would have kept Cassel he would have been a 16 million backup QB, which is a waste.
          Exactly. It's not so much that Pioli is so smart. The Patriots had to deal him or eat that money. The Cutler situation was much different. There was a bidding war that drove up the price.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

a must see
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
            X