Welcome Back America!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somehow that doesn't surprise me.

Just a few days ago Obama gave some press conference about how he was working with both sides of the isle on the stimulus plan. When republicans were asked about it they said that they hadn't been asked for any input at that point.

I hope the republicans fight some of this crap as much as possible and that some of the conservative democrats will too.

So far, it appears the Obama administration is nothing more than politics as usual. Why else would he surround himself with former Clinton workers and nominate a tax cheat to run the treasury?
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Obama is a dunce. You can call Bush whatever you want, but at least he had stones. Personally, I think Bush screwed the pooch when he tried to work with the Democrats.

As Mr Miagi says, "Walk left side road, okay, walk right side road, okay. Walk middle of road, sooner later, squish!!!"
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Obama to meet Republicans on Hill next week

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will go to Capitol Hill to hold talks with Republican lawmakers early next week to solicit their ideas on his economic stimulus plan, White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
          Obama to meet Republicans on Hill next week

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will go to Capitol Hill to hold talks with Republican lawmakers early next week to solicit their ideas on his economic stimulus plan, White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said on Friday.
          He has to buy enough republicans to get his deficit spending plan through the senate.

Conservative need to watch closely and take note who are the Wolves in Sheep clothing (e.g. Liberals pretending to be Republicans).

Alot of people have to be paid back after this election.

Comment

Always nice to to see the last few people who think Bush and the neo cons did a good job chime in. Perhaps you guys could open up your own Rush room! 8)
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
              Always nice to to see the last few people who think Bush and the neo cons did a good job chime in. Perhaps you guys could open up your own Rush room! 8)
              I can't understand why liberals were so against him - he was the best liberal president you could ask for. Added entitlements. Allowed the democratic congress to have its way. It also kind of ironic that Clinton was probably the better conservative president than Bush.

Maybe it was because he was so intent on killing terrorist instead of babies.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                Originally posted by kcshocker11
                I can't understand why liberals were so against him - he was the best liberal president you could ask for. Added entitlements. Allowed the democratic congress to have its way. It also kind of ironic that Clinton was probably the better conservative president than Bush.

Maybe it was because he was so intent on killing terrorist instead of babies.
                Ah yes always try to blame your failures on others! The neo con way! 8)
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

KC, do you even know what a neocon is ?

Critics of Obama aren't necessarily big fans of W.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                    KC, do you even know what a neocon is ?

Critics of Obama aren't necessarily big fans of W.
                    Yes do you? 8)

Comment

I don't know, so please explain.

I'd also like to know why you think SBshock is a neo con.

Comment

Working...
                      X