No announcement yet.

Chiefs offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to agree, I think the Chiefs are in for another long season, especially now that they have gotten rid of their only offensive weapon. Hopefully Cassel can get some of the younger receivers involved, and LJ will finally break out of his funk and start running like the old LJ. How anybody could think that the Chiefs will be better than the Falcons is beyond me. Hopefully KC can have a good draft, build for the future, and win 4-7 games this year. That would be a good start

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
      Tyson Jackson will be the pick, bank on it
      That seems to be the new popular choice. It would make more sense than Curry.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
        Originally posted by newshock1234
        Coach said that Tamba Hali could be moving to a OLB (more of a upright pass rusher I would think) so it is quite possible we are going to get Jackson or Orapko with our first round pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxFan963
          Originally posted by SubGod22
          Coach said that Tamba Hali could be moving to a OLB (more of a upright pass rusher I would think) so it is quite possible we are going to get Jackson or Orapko with our first round pick.
          Orapko plays OLB in the 3-4 scheme as well
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Happy Draft Day everybody!!!!

Comment

Happy Draft Day everybody!!!!
              We'll see. If I throw the remote at the TV when the Chiefs pick, it won't be a happy draft day.

Comment

• wow according to this, there are 5 teams interested in the chiefs 3rd overall pick.
                Stay up to date with all the Buffalo Bills football news, free agency, NFL draft, and more at 247Sports.com

According to the source, Buffalo would deal its No. 11 and No. 28 picks in the first round for Kansas City’s No. 3 selection. They aren’t alone in this eleventh-hour negotiations, though. Four other teams are also in talks with the Chiefs to get to No. 3. These four teams, though, are looking to land USC’s Mark Sanchez.

Comment

According to the source, Buffalo would deal its No. 11 and No. 28 picks in the first round for Kansas City’s No. 3 selection.
                  DEAL!! DEAL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                    Crabtree or Raji (though Raji would probably be to much of reach at No. 3)

Comment

• NFL network just reported Matt Cassel agreed to a 6 Year 36 Million dollar contract

Comment

• Well, I'm disappointed in this pick. I would love to have seen Curry. He could have been our Ray Lewis or Brian Urlacher. Oh well, perhaps moving Dorsey to his natural position and having Jackson on the end will pay dividends. We will see.

Comment

• The NFL Draft is on Cox 261. The Chiefs selected Tyson Jackson, DE, from LSU with their #3 pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
                            The NFL Draft is on Cox 261. The Chiefs selected Tyson Jackson, DE, from LSU with their #3 pick.
                            Or 626 if you have HD.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox
                              Well, I'm disappointed in this pick. I would love to have seen Curry. He could have been our Ray Lewis or Brian Urlacher. Oh well, perhaps moving Dorsey to his natural position and having Jackson on the end will pay dividends. We will see.
                              I didn't find it that exciting either. Not sure it is great value but I guess the Chiefs did their best to trade down and it didn't work. Still think I would rather had Curry.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock
                                Originally posted by KC Shox
                                Well, I'm disappointed in this pick. I would love to have seen Curry. He could have been our Ray Lewis or Brian Urlacher. Oh well, perhaps moving Dorsey to his natural position and having Jackson on the end will pay dividends. We will see.
                                I didn't find it that exciting either. Not sure it is great value but I guess the Chiefs did their best to trade down and it didn't work. Still think I would rather had Curry.
                                Problem is Curry dont fit the 3-4 scheme, 3-4 DE are very rare. You can find ILB later in the draft. Its not a sexy pick, but its a pick that had to be made, it was a patriots type of pick

Comment

Working...
                                X