• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q&A with Mike Vrabel

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
      Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
      Not quite what I had in mind! That signing won't make Sportscenter!
      Not sure this guy makes it through the preseason...
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
        Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
        Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
        Not quite what I had in mind! That signing won't make Sportscenter!
        Not sure this guy makes it through the preseason...
        Pioli must see something we don't but, if his best stat is a touchdown in the Europe league I really don't think he is worth the trouble.

Comment

• Chiefs sign Daniels

Comment

• Not a bad pick-up

The Chiefs agreed to contract terms with CB Travis Daniels. Daniels, 26, started as a rookie in 2005 for Miami but has been a backup the past three seasons, two for the Dolphins and one for the Browns.

Daniels, who played in college at LSU, is the first unrestricted free agent signed this year by the Chiefs, though they also traded with New England for quarterback Matt Cassel and linebacker Mike Vrabel.
            :good:

Comment

• Kansas City Agrees to terms with S Jon Mcgraw, LB Darrell Robertson

McGraw is extremely underappreciated by fans, I am glad they got him back. IMO, he was the guy that held the special teams together with "scotch tape".

As for Robinson...
              Robertson (6-4, 246) spent time on the New England practice squad in 2008. He originally entered the NFL in 2008 as a rookie free agent with Dallas. He played in two games for the Edmonton Eskimos of the Canadian Football League a year ago, recording six tackles. He played in 50 games at Georgia Tech, recording 108 tackles, 11.5 sacks, 25.0 tackles for loss and 26 QB pressures. Robertson was a four-year letterman at Jonesboro High School, in Jonesboro, Georgia.

Comment

• I'm seeing a lot of NE-connected minor players coming in here. NE was obviously better than KC, so you could assume deeper; could it be these are some guys Pioli knows are talented but couldn't get on the field in NE, but might be an upgrade over what KC had last year? Just a thought, and I'm hoping while they're not big names that we might have some surprise talent here, kind of what we were hoping for from Pioli.

Still I'd like to see Roy Williams in KC. :)

I'm glad McGraw is staying, I agree he was a good special teams guy, I think people just remember the one KR TD where he didn't make the saving tackle. I can't remember the game but I think it ended up being the difference and might have put a sour taste about McGraw in some fan's mouths.

Comment

• Nick Lowery joining the Chiefs HOF :clap:
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Browns Cut Jurevicius

In 11 seasons with the New York Giants, Tampa Bay, Seattle and Cleveland, he had 323 receptions for 4,119 yards and 29 TDs.
                    Jurevicius planned to retire after last season. He changed his mind because he didn't want to end his career without being active in his final season. It is unknown if Jurevicius plans to retire now following news of his release.

Comment

• Todd McShay's Top Ten Mock Draft

Detroit-Matthew Stafford, Georgia
                      St. Louis-Jason Smith, Baylor
                      Kansas City-Aaron Curry, Wake Forest
                      Seattle-B.J. Raji, Boston College
                      Cleveland-Brian Orakpo, Texas
                      Cincinatti-Eugene Monroe, Virginia
                      Oakland-Andre Smith, Alabama
                      Jacksonville-Michael Crabtree, Texas Tech
                      Green Bay-Aaron Maybin, BYU
                      San Francisco-Jeremy Maclin, Missouri

Top Ten Mock Draft-Look for the video on the left side

Comment

• Bye Bye Quinn Gray
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                          Super Bowl chances just went down the drain :lol:
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• I don't even know how he even got to play.

Comment

• Sounds like Penderast will be the DC
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• The Chiefs will be naming Clancy Pendergast as their new defensive coordinator, perhaps as soon as today.

Pendergast was the coordinator for the last five years for the Arizona Cardinals and worked the last two with new Chiefs head coach Todd Haley.

The Cardinals played versions of both the 4-3 and 3-4 last season, so it's possible the Chiefs could be doing the same.
                                I am not real big on this guy, I think we could have done better.

Comment

Working...
                                X