Chiefs offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoxFan963
    That trade costs us 20 million so the sky is not the limit we only have about 15-20 million we could get us one big superstar from free agency.

I would love to have Curry or a offensive lineman as our 3rd pick. That is if we keep the pick... ;-)
    The Chiefs are sitting very well under the salary cap even with the Cassel trade. Chiefs were sitting $50 million under the salary cap with the latest cuts.

Comment

• I wish we could have deposited Larry Johnson with them. Still a great trade.

Comment

• I'll wait and see. I'm not sold on Cassel. And it looks like our o-line may be even worse this season as Waters wants out after Pioli refuses to talk to him and Haley treats him rather poorly. I'm going to guess Gonzo will be leaving as well. Those two would be missed. Somehow I think we'll keep LJ who is the ONE guy I'd love to see go.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• That's is too bad. I thought Waters was one of the more loyal players to us.

Comment

• Waters will be fine, he needs to get use to how things are run now. What i heard on the radio was he came to arrowhead without a appointment and demanded to know the direction of the team 2 days before free agency and a very busy time for scott pioli. He needs to learns its not all buddy no more, like it was with carl. But i think eventually he will settle down.
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Cassel almost went to Denver & Cutler to TB.

Comment

• Originally posted by BenWSU
                Cassel almost went to Denver & Cutler to TB.
                Explain.

Comment

• You're not sold on Cassell? How many times did you evaluate his performance this year? I think that if Pioli is the right man for the job (which I don't see any evidence against him), he has evaluated him many times and knows him well. According to some NFL experts, he would be the first one drafted if he went through the combine and they say that he is rated the 5-8 QB in the NFL when compared to other QB's. You seem to be in the wrong job.

Comment

• Who are you talking to Monster?

Comment

• Experts also said Ryan Leaf was a can't miss talent.

I will not get excited about this until I'm given a reason to be excited about Cassel.

He did alright on a loaded team. At this point I'd hardly call him a can't miss. Nobody is saying he absolutely sucks. Just not sure he's worth the money we're going to be paying him.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Were getting a 6'5" QB just entering his prime, with 1 year of winning Pro experience. Not to mention learning from Tom Brady.
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• He actually doesn't have a contract right now. His franchise tag has expired since he is no longer with that franchise. His contract I am guessing will be 6-9 million a year.

Comment

• There is no way that Stafford is a better bet than Cassell. Stafford has a great arm but he made a lot of bad decisions. He reminded me of George. A great arm, a quick release, but not much between the ears. Just wait to see what he is paid.

Comment

• And there's no way we'd get Stafford anyway.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Leaf didn't play any NFL games prior to his selection. Cassell has 16 games under his belt with 10 wins of success. Leaf didn't have any of that. The NE offense was very good. They're defense was their problem that they want to shore up with the trade of Cassell. They are slow.

Comment

Working...
                                X