Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Thanksgiving - what are you thankful for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family, Friends, and Brothers in Arms...
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I prefer Walk of Life.........

Comment

17 months ago, we found my 60 yr old brother in his driveway with his skull crushed. We don't know if it was an accident or an attack. Today is the first day that he has spent outside of a hospital or care facility. The Moshock family is very grateful to still have him in our lives and to be celebrating Thanksgiving as a family.

I'm also very grateful for the SN family (you know who you are) that found out about this tragedy and stepped up to help our family in time of need.

Blessings on all of you

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
          Today is the first day that he has spent outside of a hospital or care facility. The Moshock family is very grateful to still have him in our lives and to be celebrating Thanksgiving as a family.

Blessings on all of you

That's great news @moshock:! Enjoy today and we hope and pray your brother continues to improve and you are able to spend many, many more holidays together as family.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
            17 months ago, we found my 60 yr old brother in his driveway with his skull crushed. We don't know if it was an accident or an attack. Today is the first day that he has spent outside of a hospital or care facility. The Moshock family is very grateful to still have him in our lives and to be celebrating Thanksgiving as a family.

I'm also very grateful for the SN family (you know who you are) that found out about this tragedy and stepped up to help our family in time of need.

Blessings on all of you
            That is inspiring. Please tell him Shocker nation loves him and prays for him like he is our blood relative too.

And I was just in a bad mood three hours earlier because I thought I was out of clean underwear. Perspective.

Comment

Working...
            X