GOP senators hail Obama's economic team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bush did the budget!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Do you have ANY idea how stupid that comment is??

No, probably not....

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelace
        here we go again..... now remind me who has controlled both the house and senate for the last 2 years? Oh thats right the democRATS and who was responsible for the housing crisis? oh yea the democRATS Oh and the credit crisis? take a guess.. thats right! the democRATS!
        How many consecutive months of economic growth did we experience before the democRATS took over the house and senate? 52!!! We had the lowest unemployment in decades, 5% home loans, record revenues to the IRS, then what happened? Take a guess... the democRATS got control and NOW you know the rest of the story.
        Happy Thanksgiving! :good:
        Bush and the Rep congress did benefit from the Clinton years ! Now we see the seeds of the neo con policies starting to sprout!

And yes I do know how stupid Tyrones comments are!
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
          Bush did the budget!
          Oh I was mistaken, I forgot that congress has nothing to do with spending.
          I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelace
            Originally posted by kcshocker11
            Bush did the budget!
            Oh I was mistaken, I forgot that congress has nothing to do with spending.
            No you got that part right but you forgot about Bushs part not to mention the six years of GOP budgets ithat contributed to the downturn in the economic cycle. I figure if your going to come up with some simplified rediculus blaming id come up with some also. I have come to expect jibberish and so I might as well play the same silly game :whistle: 8)

Comment

Working...
            X