No announcement yet.

Palin to do interviews!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida doesn't either, I wonder which States do?

Comment

Is it possible that Governor Palin might become Senator Palin, in an attempt to familiarize herself with Washington?

I haven't been following that situation very closely, so I'm a little unsure about the potential of it actually happening.

Comment

Was Alaska the state where the guy got re-elected, but he's going to be going to prison so the Governor gets to appoint someone? If so, why not appoint herself?

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Ummm.. Palin will never be heard of again. She was nothing more than a gamble. She is a reason so many conservatives went for the Obama ticket. It was very difficult for many intelligent, conservative voters to pull the hammer for a possible Palin presidency.

The thought of Palin running this country should send shivers down the spine of any level-headed person.

T

...8)
          Cold, you continue to demonstrate your utter lack of knowledge and/or understanding about politics.

Palin goes from being unknown to well known worldwide in about six weeks. That is astounding.

Palin will continue to be a factor.

And I think Palin did more interviews than Biden. And of course the press didn't call out Biden when he stated things that were simply untrue during the debate and other times. But what do you expect from our press?

Comment

A factor.. maybe..

In what though?

If it's for President, I'm sorry, but I have to
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I guess you are exposing your ignorance too.

Here's one of many pieces mentioning Palin and 2012 in the same article.

Comment

Working...
              X