Palin to do interviews!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palin to do interviews!!!

Looks like Sarah Palin will do interviews on Greta Van Susteren and with Matt Lauer. It's interesting that she is doing interviews now but was scared to during the campaign.

Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Scared? I think she was interviewed more than just about anyone else after her nomination.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

It's the best way to keep her name out there. As the governor of Alaska it would be easy to forget about her, but if she keeps her name in the news, who knows what will happen in 4 years if no better Republican candidates emerge.

Comment

She'll definitely be in the mix in 2012 unless something major happens to keep her from it.
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I'm sure she'll be in the mix one way or another, but my guess is if she actually tries to run in the Republican primary and there are at least 1 or 2 other solid choices, she'll get brushed aside. The best she could hope for would maybe be doing as good as Clinton did against Obama.

Comment

Odds are she'll be up against Jindal which would make things interesting as they're two of the top members of the GOP when it comes to future races right now. Who knows who else may rise up over the next four years. I've heard talk about Romney and Huckabee making runs again. I'm not sure how either of those two would do though. At least amongst conservatives.
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I don't think Palin should be considered as a serious GOP candidate for 2012..

In fact, I think it's an asinine observation. If you want a 1984 Regan-esque like vote for the Democrats, then throw Palin in the mix.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I don't think the Democrats would have spent the 10's of millions of dollars they did, in an attempt to absolutely destroy an obscure VP nominee, if they believed she were no future threat.

Time will tell of course, but she is probably in more demand than any politician outside of Obama, and likely to remain so.

Comment

Depending on how Obama does in his first term, it might not matter who the Republicans have running in 2012.

Comment

She's not near as bad as she's been made out to be by the Dems and some members of the media. She will be in the mix for sure and likely would be able to secure a number of conservative votes that McCain lost. I also think when she's allowed to be herself and and set her own political agenda that she'll appeal to a lot more people than some think.

I do think she'll have a hard time defeating Jindal though. It'll be ineteresting to see who the conservative leaders will come out and endorce when the time comes.
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Ummm.. Palin will never be heard of again. She was nothing more than a gamble. She is a reason so many conservatives went for the Obama ticket. It was very difficult for many intelligent, conservative voters to pull the hammer for a possible Palin presidency.

The thought of Palin running this country should send shivers down the spine of any level-headed person.

T

...8)

Comment

It will be interesting watching Palin and Jindal over the next couple of years.

Another name that I expect to surface, in some capacity, around 2011 is Condi Rice. It would not be totally beyond the imagination to see an all woman Republican slate in 2012, athough I don't think it is likely.

Comment

I would think that Jindal would have quite an advantage over Palin. And I really think the GOP should go the route of Jindal anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                            I would think that Jindal would have quite an advantage over Palin. And I really think the GOP should go the route of Jindal anyways.
                            There's this little thing called a primary... the "party" doesn't always get what it wants.
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

The big complaint from many in the GOP is that too many states allow Independents to vote in the primary and it effects the outcome. I heard a number of people complaining about it this past season and that certainly helped McCain win the nomination. I wonder if the state parties will start changing that. I know KS doesn't allow the Indy's to participate.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                              X