No announcement yet.

No matter which side of the aisle you are on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about a year ago I hired this girl at my job who had little to know work experience let alone experience in the type of work that we do.
    She was just recently promoted to a mgmt position. It is on a interim basis but none the less my boss and those that oversee the operations though highly enough to give them a shot.

Experience is a 2 way street its both good and bad. Hell the worst lay I ever had was from the town bicycle, so much for experience.

Experience imo right now is = "this is how its always been done" or "ive always done it like this"
    To me thats not good.

Does Obamas lack of experience mean he cant make a good leader? yes and no. Same for McCain. I know for the last 8 years I havent been to happy with things have gone and the man that lead us did have "experience"

Basically what im trying to say is all in all there should be some good jokes on Maher tonight

Comment

Maher???? The most worthless piece of trash on TV. Someone needs to put alot of duct tape over his mouth, put him in a straight jacket and drop him in the deepest part of the ocean. I've never heard anything come out of his mouth that was even close to intelligent. Oh ,and take Micheal Moore with him. :-x :-x :-x

PS: I really can't say what I'd like to about them on here as I would be banned. :rant:
      If it feels good - do it!

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE
        Maher???? The most worthless piece of trash on TV. Someone needs to put alot of duct tape over his mouth, put him in a straight jacket and drop him in the deepest part of the ocean. I've never heard anything come out of his mouth that was even close to intelligent. Oh ,and take Micheal Moore with him. :-x :-x :-x
        There are a lot of good uses for duct tape. Here's one from the Red Green Show.
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

:good:
          If it feels good - do it!

Comment

rjl:
            rayc wrote:
            rjl:
            ...Suddenly being mayor of a hamlet and governor of one of the smallest populated states is plenty? Pretty laughable. ...

I don't think anyone claims Palin's executive experience is plenty, it's not. The claim is that it's more than Obama's, it is.
            It's real cute you think that, but... let's get real here. Being mayor of a town with a population of under 6,000 at the time, to Governor for less than two years.... it's a stretch to say she has more experience than anyone.

It’s not a stretch to any rational mind, although I do understand Obama supporters having a problem with it. :yes:

You want to somehow belittle her executive experience as the Governor of Alaska due to it being a “small” state.

Well, it may be a “small” state but she does manage an organization with 14 Departments, more than 15,000 employees and a budget of $10 billion. That is not a “small” operation to effectively manage by any rational standard.

And no one claimed “she has more experience than anyone.” The statement was that she has more executive experience than Obama, she does, by any rational standard.

Comment

rjl:
              We're comparing to point out the hypocrisy of the GOP who were disparaging Obama's experience just a week ago, and now think an even less qualified candidate has plenty.
              We are still disparaging Obama’s experience, or more correctly, his lack of executive experience.

We enjoy all discussions comparing the Dem’s Presidential candidate’s executive experience with that of the GOP’s Vice Presidential candidate, especially since we win them. The more you ridicule Palin’s executive experience compared to Obama's, the more you highlight Obama’s weakness in this area.

Ya gotta love the Dem’s persistence on this issue and we do appreciate their active support for our candidate.

Comment

She has nice bewbs.

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  She has nice bewbs.

That one's as fake as this one:

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Comment

• Sorry if this has already been posted.
                      peteyandpetunia.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, peteyandpetunia.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

:good:
                      SFL is back!

Comment

Working...
                      X