No announcement yet.

You guys like pizza, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pizza Hut's Hot Dog Pizza Bites are now out!

============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
    www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Originally posted by EB 22 View Post
      Pizza Hut's Hot Dog Pizza Bites are now out!

http://wichitabyeb.blogspot.com/2015...pizza-has.html
      I'm sorry, I thought your thread title had something to do with "like pizza." If so, Pizza Hut ranks somewhere between a Tostitos Pizza Roll and an unleavened and frozen Red Baron pizza in the quality department.

I have no idea how Pizza Hut stays in business. If it weren't for all of their silly, seasonal, gimmicky crap I'm guessing they would be in dire straights.

Oh, and to answer the thread title: Picasso's or Knolla's if you are wanting to spend some coin (in the context of pizza cost), Papa Murphy's if you want to spend less coin, Sam's and Costco if you happen to be there (really... not bad), and Little Sleazers if you're looking for fast food pizza. If there is leftover Pizza Hut left in your life it works reasonably well to line kitty litter boxes.

Comment

DeFazios on North Amidon is as close Angelo's pizza as you will get. Pete DeFazio was the cook at that location when it was an Angelo's. Everything there is very good.
        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Pizza John's in Derby is one of the better pizzas in the Wichita area. Taste a lot like the original Pizza Hut if you are old enough to remember (They were excellent, much different from todays version)

Comment

Wheat State Pizza!
            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

There's a place over on Harry and Webb in the little strip mall with DQ and In The Bag cleaners, I believe it's called Wichita Pizza Company. They have some stuff that most wouldn't consider "normal" pizza toppings. While it was a bit more expensive than I had expected it to be, it was also MUCH better pizza than I was expecting.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                I'm sorry, I thought your thread title had something to do with "like pizza." If so, Pizza Hut ranks somewhere between a Tostitos Pizza Roll and an unleavened and frozen Red Baron pizza in the quality department.

I have no idea how Pizza Hut stays in business. If it weren't for all of their silly, seasonal, gimmicky crap I'm guessing they would be in dire straights.

Oh, and to answer the thread title: Picasso's or Knolla's if you are wanting to spend some coin (in the context of pizza cost), Papa Murphy's if you want to spend less coin, Sam's and Costco if you happen to be there (really... not bad), and Little Sleazers if you're looking for fast food pizza. If there is leftover Pizza Hut left in your life it works reasonably well to line kitty litter boxes.
                I think it's funny sometimes how judgy people get when someone actually likes something that isn't to that person's liking.

One of my buddies manages one of the popular favorite non-corporate and smaller pizza places in Wichita, loves himself many of the local classics but his favorite pizza is actually Pizza Hut.

The beauty of food is it's all subjective to one's taste. One person may love Dillon's Chinese food, one person may love Panda Express while another person prefers Ah So. I eat at Ziggy's probably once a week or every other week, Picasso's when I'm in the area. Il Vicino, once a month but Pizza Hut I could eat anytime as well.
                ============

www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

One person may love Dillon's Chinese food....
                  They do have the best Crab Rangoon I've tasted in this town. And if you don't agree, I may throw something at you, like one of their dry spring rolls. ;)
                  "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                    There's a place over on Harry and Webb in the little strip mall with DQ and In The Bag cleaners, I believe it's called Wichita Pizza Company. They have some stuff that most wouldn't consider "normal" pizza toppings. While it was a bit more expensive than I had expected it to be, it was also MUCH better pizza than I was expecting.
                    I ate there once and remember it being very good. I just am not in the area enough, or else I would go more. There used to be a Knolla's in that same spot.

I think it's funny sometimes how judgy people get when someone actually likes something that isn't to that person's liking.

One of my buddies manages one of the popular favorite non-corporate and smaller pizza places in Wichita, loves himself many of the local classics but his favorite pizza is actually Pizza Hut.

The beauty of food is it's all subjective to one's taste. One person may love Dillon's Chinese food, one person may love Panda Express while another person prefers Ah So. I eat at Ziggy's probably once a week or every other week, Picasso's when I'm in the area. Il Vicino, once a month but Pizza Hut I could eat anytime as well.
                    I find that funny, too. I like Pizza Hut just fine, though I'd normally choose something like Pacific Coast, Wichita Brewing Co, or Il Vicino, instead. I personally can't stand Dominoes. Got it once after all of their ads about how much they've improved, and was not impressed. That pizza stunk up my car into the next day, too.. Haha.

Comment

Tried out the new Oak and Pie recently and just wasn't impressed.

The Village at Greenwich has really grown over the year and now houses many restaurants. So far the offering has been lackluster with no restaurants that are
                      ============

www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Piatto's on Douglas near the Donut Whole is good, but it's not what we're used to. If you go in expecting chewy stringy cheese and super spicy sauce you'll be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
                          Got it once after all of their ads about how much they've improved, and was not impressed. That pizza stunk up my car into the next day, too.. Haha.
                          They probably substituted From-Unda-Cheese. :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

And another pizza place finds their way to Wichita starting tomorrow. It's Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza opens their doors to the public on Thursday, September 14 but we have your first look inside on what to expect when you head towards the newest
                            ============

www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Working...
                            X