• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys like pizza, right?

what's your favorite place in town?

"Pizza, even when it's bad, it's good"

I like Il Vicino for brick oven style.

Old Chicago is good if you like the deep dish.

I kind of miss Fusion Pizza, and wish California Pizza Kitchen would come to town,
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Piztros was great the two times I went there because of the two people from WSU i knew that served.

I went to Fusion twice, it was good but pretty small portions

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
        "Pizza, even when it's bad, it's good"

I like Il Vicino for brick oven style.

Old Chicago is good if you like the deep dish.

I kind of miss Fusion Pizza, and wish California Pizza Kitchen would come to town,
        Never been to Il Vicino .... wanting to try

California Pizza is not bad for a chain and would welcome it. I had it recently out in California for the first time and was impressed.

Old Chicago is actually pretty good for deep dish but it's far from the real stuff in Chicago.

Knolla's is OK

Pizza Hut and Godfathers are both not bad.

Gambino's out in Cheney is one of my fav's

Angelo's was the best and is gone

Comment

I used to work at Pizza Hut making the pizzas and stuff before I went to WSU. Boy I tell ya, it was crazy and somewhat disgusting

Comment

I'm with you Hotel, I used to be an assistant manager at a Pizza Hut and there's so much grease that goes into a Pan Pizza I wanted to gag just prepping them. One time someone ordered a Pan Pepperoni Lovers and I said "So basically you just want a heart attack in a pan then?"

Comment

Not to change the topic, but my favorite is Beau Joe's in Colorado...Idaho Springs...awesome. Use to have one in Colorado Springs.

Comment

Nothing can touch Lou Malnatis in Chicago IMO

Comment

The only good Pizza is a dead Pizza!!!!
                  If it feels good - do it!

Comment

"She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker
                      Not to change the topic, but my favorite is Beau Joe's in Colorado...Idaho Springs...awesome. Use to have one in Colorado Springs.
                      YES!!!!! I enjoy reading the napkins plastered everwhere. If at all possible I hit Beau Joe's at least two to three times a season. Mmmmmm

As for my favorite Zaa locales here in River City I reiterate Shizzle's post.

Love Zaa and the Shocks!!!!
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Hand tossed Kohala Pizza from the Kona Brewing Co., Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
                        :good: :good:

Comment

Pizza is not one of ICT's culinary strong points. It's kind of like eating BBQ in NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
                            Pizza is not one of ICT's culinary strong points. It's kind of like eating BBQ in NYC.
                            that's totally true. it's sad you can't find good BBQ up north or good pizza down here that's not a chain restaurant.

Comment

my fav in wichita is Knolla's, they make the best crust in town
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                              X