No announcement yet.

"Kennedy Tugs at Hearts"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Obama been specific about any of the issues to date?
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
      Has Obama been specific about any of the issues to date?
      I don’t think anyone at the DNC has discussed specifics either with Obama or McCain. Sooner or later you figure Obama has to start laying out specific plans and Thursday would seem a great opportunity. It may not come until one of the debates, which is why I think they’ll be rather interesting.

Comment

The debates are going to be fun this year :D

Comment

I am alone in being disgusted with the hoard of signs for each and every speaker at these things that every 2 bit robot delegate waves?

I don't care if it's Dems or Gops.....I don't need to see 4000 Sebelius signs or 10000 Crist signs.

ugh.......

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
            I am alone in being disgusted with the hoard of signs for each and every speaker at these things that every 2 bit robot delegate waves?

I don't care if it's Dems or Gops.....I don't need to see 4000 Sebelius signs or 10000 Crist signs.

ugh.......
            You are not alone!!!

Comment

BostonWu,

I provided a link in an earlier post that will answer your question. I'm not going to post any of it here. You can choose to read it for yourself, or not. I want to know both candidates' plans for this country's future, nothing else, and that was my original intent. I don't care to have each thread turned into personal attacks, yet this is what always seems to happen when it comes to politics. I don't think we're ever going to have a politician with a squeaky-clean past, so it makes sense to move on. It really is hard for me this year. Even though I haven't voted a straight ticket for several years, I don't remember EVER having this much trouble deciding. :roll:
              "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
              X