No announcement yet.

My Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went and picked up my truck from the Wichita towing place. Pretty trashed, but body damage prolly only a few thousand. Spoke again to the WPD, yeah rape occurred in my backseat and it was also used in a drive-by. Some of my stuff was gone and they left some of their stuff, including an unopened city bill addressed to a Mr. ***** (a Hispanic name). I gave that to cops. Suspects in rape/robbery are 2 young black men. Truck had recently been seen in possession of kids. WPD suspects it probably changed hands several times in the 10 days it's been gone. He guesses prolly taken by a meth head. Headed to car wash now, be there a long time.

Comment

Make sure to tell your insurance adjuster that you would like to take his family (including his wife and daughter) to dinner in it once it's fixed up, you know, to show your appreciation.

I'd argue the insurance company is on the hook to have it professionally cleaned.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Still goin back and forth with insurance adjuster on my truck. Meanwhile, local buzz is that there were several vehicles stolen or attempted stolen last night.

Comment

Working...
        X