My Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Truck

Stole outa my driveway about ten days ago. WPD phoned yesterday, they found it on S Kansas Ave (dunno where that is) in ICT. The officer says to me, "did it have body damage when you had it?" SMDH. Turns out is has dings on every side, was used Wednesday in a robbery and in a rape, which occurred in my back seat. The police have finished with forensics, etc. My insurance adjuster tells me to go over and drive it home.............

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Stole outa my driveway about ten days ago. WPD phoned yesterday, they found it on S Kansas Ave (dunno where that is) in ICT. The officer says to me, "did it have body damage when you had it?" SMDH. Turns out is has dings on every side, was used Wednesday in a robbery and in a rape, which occurred in my back seat. The police have finished with forensics, etc. My insurance adjuster tells me to go over and drive it home.............
    When they repair it, get it all decked out in Shocker yellow and black with appropriate logos.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

That would be a really creepy drive home. I can't think you could ever not think about it (I couldn't) every time you drove it. So sad that happened.

Comment

Yeah I'd have it towed to a repair, fixed on insurance if possible and sold out of the body shop parking lot. Don't think I'd ever be able to drive it again. So sorry that happened to all involved.

Comment

Just got an update from WPD. They now say the truck was used in commission of a robbery and rape, but that the rape happened in a second vehicle. I guess that makes it better....some.
          Last edited by pinstripers; September 1, 2017, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Some.

Comment

My son has a 77 Chevy k10 Scottsdale 4wd that I'd be willing to force him to loan to you. A little rusty, a few dings, but a new motor, tranny, lift kit, double 4 barrel carb, headers intake manifold and stereo.

It has huge knobby tires and the turn signal doesn't always work. Exhaust has no catalytic converter and only glass packs, gets 8 mpg, but you can hear it three blocks away, so nobody will steal it without you knowing.

I just want the ugly son of a ***** out of my driveway.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                My son has a 77 Chevy k10 Scottsdale 4wd that I'd be willing to force him to loan to you. A little rusty, a few dings, but a new motor, tranny, lift kit, double 4 barrel carb, headers intake manifold and stereo.

It has huge knobby tires and the turn signal doesn't always work. Exhaust has no catalytic converter and only glass packs, gets 8 mpg, but you can hear it three blocks away, so nobody will steal it without you knowing.

I just want the ugly son of a ***** out of my driveway.
                Can't blame ya'...

P.S. If it's like this one, send it my way...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Just got an update from WPD. They now say the truck was used in commission of a robbery and rape, but that the rape happened in a second vehicle. I guess that makes it better....some.
                  Unless you have some great memories that overcome it being stolen, I'd recommend dumping it!

Comment

I'm too old to make memories in a truck, and that sumbitch still has a set of keys, so......

Comment

I'm too old to make memories in a truck, and that sumbitch still has a set of keys, so......
                      Someone broke into my vehicle in college and stole my fancy 8 track player and stereo; after that, I didn’t care what had went on in the backseat prior to the theft and sold it quicker than you can whistle 'Dixie'. I’m sorry if the ‘Dixie’ reference offends anyone.

P.S. Having someone steal one of your possessions isn’t humorous, but you can either laugh or cry. I’d probably be in prison if I ever ‘caught’ someone breaking into my home or vehicle.

Comment

A friend of mine in a nice neighborhood in Wichita heard something in his backyard one night. He looked out the window and saw someone breaking into his storage shed. Opened the window and yelled, "hit the gorund, NOW!" When that didn't happen he fired one round from a .50 caliber pistol into the ground a couple feet away from the thief.

The thief was still laying on the ground with his arms spread when the police arrived. The police told my friend the perp told them that a shot had been fired, but it was too dark to look for any evidence right then. They assured him they would be back in the morning to look for evidence.

The crater in his lawn was filled in before the police arrived to look for it.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Can't blame ya'...

P.S. If it's like this one, send it my way...

Its much like the top one, but a little higher lift kit and super ugly. And rusty. And dented. But the thing has chicken lights above the cab and those really bright, and illegal to use on the road spotlight things on the grill. It features a metallic blue, spraypainted finish. The engine, tranny and front and rear diffs are all newly rebuilt. In a nutshell, the powertrain is perfect, the rest of it is a bucket of ****. And he parks it in my driveway.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            Someone broke into my vehicle in college and stole my fancy 8 track player and stereo; after that, I didn’t care what had went on in the backseat prior to the theft and sold it quicker than you can whistle 'Dixie'. I’m sorry if the ‘Dixie’ reference offends anyone.

P.S. Having someone steal one of your possessions isn’t humorous, but you can either laugh or cry. I’d probably be in prison if I ever ‘caught’ someone breaking into my home or vehicle.
                            Someone broke into my car during final week. Stole my briefcase which had all my books and class notes, 3 or 4 small bottles of booze (the kind you get on airplanes) and my last cigarette, the one I was going to use on the way to class.

I was sso mad, had to dig around in the ashtray for the longest butt. $#s@%&!

Comment

In the early 90s someone broke into our house (I was a kid at that time). They stole our 35" tube TV and BetaMax (obsolete technology by that time). The TV was found broken in the street, where apparently the perp dropped it trying to load it into his car (son of bitches were heavy). The next weekend our BetaMax was left on our porch with a note that said, "sorry I broke your TV."

True story!
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                              X