No announcement yet.

So, any agreement on Uncle Mike, and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things should quiet down for a couple of weeks, I apologize for this distraction. Thank you all for your patience.

Go Shocks!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Looks like DU just did some soul stealing himself...
      The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

• Thank you mods for putting them in timeout. Now we can actually let this thread die, even though it was kind of entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
          If Fever gets the banhammer, I will probably have to make it a personal goal to get banned at least once. I'm not sure how I will pull it off yet, but I'll get to planning ASAP. Also, I can't wait to see him ban JH4P just as an executive order type thing.
          Fever got the banhammer alright, just as the recipient, rather than as the judge. Anyone know for how long? From what I've read, the mods really botched this one big time. Fever wasn't always polite, but he was 100% correct with his last round of complaints about trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
            Fever got the banhammer alright, just as the recipient, rather than as the judge. Anyone know for how long? From what I've read, the mods really botched this one big time. Fever wasn't always polite, but he was 100% correct with his last round of complaints about trolls.
            I would have to agree. His role of troll patrol is essential to the legitimacy of the threads on this board. Yes he can bite his own from time to time but he is Mary Poppins compared to other in fighters on boards. Free Fev!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              I would have to agree. His role of troll patrol is essential to the legitimacy of the threads on this board. Yes he can bite his own from time to time but he is Mary Poppins compared to other in fighters on boards. Free Fev!
              He is already free, and welcome back anytime. His "troll patrol" radar is indeed finely tuned and appreciated.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Thought provoking; hmmm…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I anticipate this to be my last post, both here and on this subject. I will not speak for Fev; his silence speaks for him.

The common people on this board are what make it great and kept me here for a long time. I was the first non-mod to make an account on the other board, but at that time trop was here as was @WuDrWu:, @SHOCKvalue:, @WstateU:, @Aargh:, @moshock:, @AndShock:, @ShockTalk:, @Play Angry:, @Cdizzle:, @SHOXMVC:, @Kel Varnsen:, @ShockdaWorld:, @shoxtop:, @DJShocker10:, @AZ Shocker:, @ShockerPhi:, @Shocker1976:, @Dave Stalwart:, @double dribble:, @MoValley John:, @Jamar Howard 4 President: and many others that make this board great day in and day out. So to you I say thank you for making this a great place for discussing everything Shockers. I hope you will stop by the new board @fastbow:, @Downtown Shocker Brown:, and @SubGod22: are building when it comes online and make it as great as this board used to be. You guys are the greatest.

To the Administration:
                  Ever since kai took over, the board took a hard slant and became a haven for snowflakes and trolls. Cold was banned for taking on the Louisville trolls and players who made accounts even when a large group of the board felt that banning was overboard.
                  On this incident, we had substancial evidence that the imposter was using multiple accounts, but the response we got to our complaints was Harrison Ford smirking and eating popcorn. We were never given a pm saying that the imposter was legit and not using multiple accounts, just that you were not taking any action. My responses questioning/criticizing you got me banned, proving that trolling the fanbase was alright as long as the mods weren't attacked. What's good for the goose is obviously not good for the gander. You are weak, two-faced, and easily manipulated.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• @shock:, it isn't the troll patrol that resulted in your ban, it is your personal attacks toward anyone who doesn't see the world through your lens, a fact high lighted by more name calling in your "final" post. How you say something, is just as important as what you are saying. I appreciate your passion for Wichita State and truly wish you well. You are welcome here and free to return.

Go Shocks!
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• I personally enjoy the fact that there is far less name calling and accusations. That's not to say that I didn't enjoy several posters that have moved on, but the "you're a KU troll" shtick was far more rampant than the actual trolls themselves.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• I am considering moving on to another board if I can find one I like better than Shockernet.

Comment

• This board is still great, and will probably be better with a lot less personal attacking and name calling.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                            This board is still great, and will probably be better with a lot less personal attacking and name calling.
                            Tell that to mini-shock. He's seeming to be the biggest antagonist and Don Rickles memorial insulter these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                              Tell that to mini-shock. He's seeming to be the biggest antagonist and Don Rickles memorial insulter these days.
                              Ha! While it may be true that he's a bit of an antagonist, at least he's not out here saying he's slept with your mom and calling you every name in the book. At least he stays civil.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                                Ha! While it may be true that he's a bit of an antagonist, at least he's not out here saying he's slept with your mom and calling you every name in the book. At least he stays civil.
                                As someone who has been on the receiving end of these insulting comments, I would absolutely agree. You have a valid point.

Comment

Working...
                                X