The Wichita State Parking Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
    Sometimes (when I was feeling especially trolly), I would just get into my car and sit there for a few minutes. Just to see how long they would wait.

Evil, I know :)
    Being a commuter from an hour away I would usually bring my lunch. I would sit in my car and eat, listen to the radio, then half an hour later get out and go back to class. They would usually wait five minutes or so until they realized I wasn't going anywhere.

Comment

I'd walk down the row of cars, stop at random, pull out my keys, then walk over to another aisle or two and do it again.

Comment

I would get out my keys, walk down a row for a few cars, cross through to go down the next row for a bit.

This would continue until I had diagonally crossed the entire parking lot and then I'd get on the sidewalk going by the arena to head back to Fairmount towers.
        You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

My favorite was going to my car to grab something, only to find a poor soul hoplessly waiting for a spot that wasn't going to open up
          Originally posted by rrshock View Post
          Ahh... Messing with the vultures. Fun times.
          Originally posted by Walker View Post
          Lol and then get pissed and speed off. Miss those days.
          Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          Sometimes I would walk through the high demand inner lots on the way back to the #OhMuhGoshCantWalkThatFar lots where I parked. After I got to my vehicle, was in it and on the way home I would pass those same inner lots again and see the same vultures sitting around waiting for a spot. As in this happened a lot.

Critical thinking skills obviously not being taught well in some academic areas at WSU, one might logically assume.
          Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          Perhaps they were being taught quite well. Those who managed to make it to class were learning, those who didn't were stuck in a parking lot missing the class they desperately needed.
          Sometimes (when I was feeling especially trolly), I would just get into my car and sit there for a few minutes. Just to see how long they would wait.

Evil, I know :)
          Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          Being a commuter from an hour away I would usually bring my lunch. I would sit in my car and eat, listen to the radio, then half an hour later get out and go back to class. They would usually wait five minutes or so until they realized I wasn't going anywhere.
          Originally posted by Eric View Post
          I'd walk down the row of cars, stop at random, pull out my keys, then walk over to another aisle or two and do it again.
          Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
          I would get out my keys, walk down a row for a few cars, cross through to go down the next row for a bit.

This would continue until I had diagonally crossed the entire parking lot and then I'd get on the sidewalk going by the arena to head back to Fairmount towers.
          :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
          X