Finally leaving Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Let's round up a posse ... I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, horn-swagglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, sh*t-kickers and Methodists.
    ...and Chuck Norris!!! We will need Chuck Norris!
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

My next door neighbor just confronted me about items missing from his clothes line. I almost sh!t his pants.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I recommend y'all watch a Netflix show called "The Social Dilemma". It expresses the concern I have shared on Shockernet over the years about social media and search engines in a much more detailed and cohesive way.
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I recommend y'all watch a Netflix show called "The Social Dilemma". It expresses the concern I have shared on Shockernet over the years about social media and search engines in a much more detailed and cohesive way.
          Is this going to effect my current binging of Shameless?
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            My next door neighbor just confronted me about items missing from his clothes line. I almost sh!t his pants.
            Where u wearing them?

Comment

Just watched that the other day. Wasn't wild about all of the content in there, but the stuff about mental illness and depression was very poignant. It's a good watch.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X