Cindy Klose Retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    I don't really have an opinion one way or the other, but watching a KWCH newscast without her or Roger Cornish would be weird. I'm pretty sure they've been there since I was born.
    I remember seeing Roger when Cindy was hired, what, probably 25 years or so ago?

Being a stupid and young (as opposed to stupid and old now) I asked him why she was coming to Wichita, in an exasperated tone. Since she was one of the Headline News anchors, and one of their best ones (as far as I knew), I surmised that getting hired on in the 316 was a significant step down.

Roger's response to me....."Because she needed a job" in a tone suggesting there was nothing wrong with this gig (he was right). He probably was a tad insulted by the question as well.....probably correctly so.

Comment

Over on KAKE theyve taken Gloria Balding and moved her to the crime beat that Deb Farris was doing. Wouldn't surprise me if Deb takes Susan's job.

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU View Post
        Over on KAKE theyve taken Gloria Balding and moved her to the crime beat that Deb Farris was doing. Wouldn't surprise me if Deb takes Susan's job.
        Also noticed the sports guy is co-anchoring the morning show. Wonder if that's permanent?

Comment

Working...
        X