• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornado watch just issued until 10pm cdt

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
      Also, here is the link to the one minute visible satellite for today. It's really awesome!

http://rammb.cira.colostate.edu/rams...op_speed_ms=80
      This looks really cool right about now.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Someday Merrill Teller will have a stroke and we will get to watch it live.

Comment

• Tornado watch now up for the SC Kansas

Comment

• Storm Chasers that are "monitoring" the Dodge City storm

Attached Files

Comment

• The Weather Channel has been broadcasting steady tornado coverage for 90 minutes. At least 9 tornados shown, most from start to finish. TWC hosts are almost orgasmic. Looks like the line will reach Wichita around 2:00 AM.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Hmmmm, somewhat surprised to see development this far east, this soon.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  The Weather Channel has been broadcasting steady tornado coverage for 90 minutes. At least 9 tornados shown, most from start to finish. TWC hosts are almost orgasmic. Looks like the line will reach Wichita around 2:00 AM.
                  Seems like it's changing up a bit and going to move northeast and miss us?
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Seems like it's changing up a bit and going to move northeast and miss us?
                    Actually the cluster is starting to transition to a complex with damaging winds that's gonna eventually turn east and maybe even possibly southeast. Wichita will get it by 12:00, maybe sooner.

As for the Dodge City storm, that was absolutely crazy and beautiful. TWC actually did a nice job capturing it commercial free for a long time. A very photogenic storm that mostly ran over open country. Really can't ask for anything better than that.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• The SPC is going to have to reintroduce a slight risk into SC KS. Should be able to break the cap and if winds stay backed like they are now a decent severe threat is definitely possible

Comment

• Getting concerned that there will be one or two isolated supercells capable of very large hail and a tornado or two, maybe strong if the right environment can set up.

Dewpoint in wichita is 75......tropical.

Comment

• I hope everyone else has their dehumidifiers on. I can't go it alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            I hope everyone else has their dehumidifiers on. I can't go it alone.
                            Time to go mow the yard and listen to Shocker baseball; that should pretty much do me in.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Prayers for chapman....

Comment

• Looks like it missed a direct hit on Chapman. Skirted a few homes on the south side of town though according to reports.

That thing was a beast, said to be close to a mile wide.

Kansas is finally living up to its rep. Tomorrow has potential.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X