X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You simply cannot walk out

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      Wow. "People" equals 2 posters, one being JJ (not sure what else you'd expect). I was pulling for Carolina, didn't see the post-game interview. What did you see?
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        You simply cannot walk out
        True, but having to listen to one stupid question after another would be difficult; especially after your heart had just been ripped out.

Comment

It would be difficult. So.............?

Comment

"You are the face of our brand right now. You can't do that. I understand the emotions of losing. You can't do that. A Manning, a Brady, all of those guys who have been prototypical [guys] would never do that.

"You can't be dabbin', smiling, styling and profiling when you win, so this is how you go out when you lose?"------------Deion Sanders

Comment

It would be difficult. So.............?
              He should have kept his a$$ in the chair and continued to answer the stupid a$$ questions until they stopped. I would have thought an NFL 'media representative' might have stepped in at some point and said, "we'll take one more question".

Comment

"You are the face of our brand right now. You can't do that. I understand the emotions of losing. You can't do that. A Manning, a Brady, all of those guys who have been prototypical [guys] would never do that.

"You can't be dabbin', smiling, styling and profiling when you win, so this is how you go out when you lose?"------------Deion Sanders
                I wonder what Deion thought about Peyton walking off the field during the Super Bowl against the Saints. I mean.. lord knows A Manning would never do something like that.

Comment

What a punk. When you bring attention to yourself after scoring TD's and rubbing opponents the wrong way on your way to the super bowl, sit your ass down and answer every dumb media question til the cows come home when you lose. I remember Cam saying something to the effect that if you don't want to see me celebrating in the end zone, stop me from getting there. Well, the Broncos did just that. You can't have it both ways you spoiled punk. Now go to your room Cam.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    Wow. Just heard someone interview Aqib Talib. Ouch. Not one of the Flagship School's finest moments.
                    He should have been tossed after grabbing the face mask and throwing that guy to the ground. A punk

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                      I wonder what Deion thought about Peyton walking off the field during the Super Bowl against the Saints.
                      I couldn't remember this situation, so I looked it up. Apparently, Peyton walked off the field at the end of the game without congratulating New Orleans. When asked about it, he said that he remembered winning the Super Bowl a couple years prior and how the stage is being set up and the winning team is celebrating. He did call Drew Brees later though to congratulate him. Now, at the time, I was not really a Peyton fan and was rooting for New Orleans in that game (probably also because of my obnoxious ex-brother-in-law), but I seem to remember being understanding of the logic. It probably wouldn't have hurt him to run over really quick for a brief congrats, but the logic at least made sense.

Back to Cam, it was weird that both teams met with the media so close together. Those should probably be separated in distance. So I understand that. I didn't like Cam's body language though, giving short answers and having his hoodie hood over his head. If you compare that to Russell Wilson last year or Peyton the year before, both were disappointed with the loss, but at least they were thoughtful and cordial with their comments to the media.
                      78-65

Comment

Johnny Manziel and Cam Newton are both spoiled little brats. Cam is taller, and more talented.

Comment

"Talib committed a pair of personal fouls during the first half, including a needless taunting call and a brutal face mask on Corey Brown inside the 5-yard line. Even more abhorrently, Talib admitted after the game that he committed the penalty on purpose, knowing that the flag would only cost his team a yard because of where the foul was committed."

What a piece of sh!t

Comment

"Talib committed a pair of personal fouls during the first half, including a needless taunting call and a brutal face mask on Corey Brown inside the 5-yard line. Even more abhorrently, Talib admitted after the game that he committed the penalty on purpose, knowing that the flag would only cost his team a yard because of where the foul was committed."

What a piece of sh!t
                            Do you have a link to the story and quote? I don't doubt he said it and, at the time I saw it happen, I even said it looked intentional. If there's proof, he should be heavily fined and have a long suspension.

Comment

ESPN.............will look

No team in the NFL scored more points during the regular season than the Carolina Panthers. But on Sunday, their offense was reduced to shambles. How? Bill Barnwell has many explanations.

clear down at #97
                              Last edited by pinstripers; February 9, 2016, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X