Superbowl 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    There are 4 QBs that have started more than 1 Super Bowl that are not yet in the Hall of Fame.

They are?

Peyton, Eli, Tom?

Comment

Wow. Just heard someone interview Aqib Talib. Ouch. Not one of the Flagship School's finest moments.

Comment

There are 4 QBs that have started more than 1 Super Bowl that are not yet in the Hall of Fame.

They are?

Warner (that was the easy one)
        Theismann (tougher)
        Plunkett (wow, had to have a little help from my friends)
        ???????? (no clue)
        Go Shocks!

Comment

They are?

Manning's
          Brady
          Rapistberger
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

"Demaryius Thomas. It can be forgotten now, but he was The Invisible Man this postseason. For a jillionaire wideout, these are awful numbers over three games: 7 catches, 60 yards, zero touchdowns. "------------Peter King

Comment

They are?

I should have added "that aren't still active". Sorry.

1. Kurt Warner
              2. Jim Plunkett
              3. Joe Theismann
              4. Craig Morton

Comment

Both Jim Plunkett's parents are blind.

Comment

and probably ugly

Comment

Criag Morton. I would have never come up with that one. Good trivia question Doc.
                    Go Shocks!

Comment

Best quote of the day from Don Imus " Cam Newton played like Wayne Newton". And I will add acted like a punk ass b i t c h in the post game interview.

I really did not care either way but I am glad he got his showboating ass beat.
                      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Newton acted like a spoiled little three year old in the post game interview. Lost all respect
                        for the man - I mean little boy.

Comment

Michael "Blind Side" Oher was getting repeatedly abused.

Comment

man people cant wait to tear apart Cam because he walked out of the press conference.

Bet none of you were saying anything close as negative when Peyton Manning walked off the field before time was up when he lost to the Saints.

Comment

I suppose a lot of stars have had bad moments but you have to admit Cam did not behave
                              like an adult. He has a lot to do to regain my respect but it isn't beyond possible. Needs to
                              make a public apology to his teammates and fans then hire a PR person to help him repair the
                              damage he has done to his image. I doubt he will do either, but we will see. I will never respect
                              him as a man until he changes his behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                                man people cant wait to tear apart Cam because he walked out of the press conference.

Bet none of you were saying anything close as negative when Peyton Manning walked off the field before time was up when he lost to the Saints.
                                Wow. "People" equals 2 posters, one being JJ (not sure what else you'd expect). I was pulling for Carolina, didn't see the post-game interview. What did you see?

Comment

Working...
                                X