Sports Daily - Paul Savage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    This doesn't belong here, but I saw Kevin Durant and couldn't resist.

What's the deal with Durant and Steven A Smith? I was half sleeping last night when I heard Steven A going off on him.

Then again, it could have been a beef jerky commercial I suppose.

SAS said something. KD called him a liar. SAS got butt hurt and starts threatening KD.

Comment

SAS seems to get butt hurt a lot. I cannot imagine how anyone or why anyone would want to pick on KD.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
        http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...205335295.html

SAS said something. KD called him a liar. SAS got butt hurt and starts threatening KD.
        SAS went to the Jeff ******* School of Journalism.

On a more on-topic note, flipped the radio on at 9 and was happy to hear Albreght on with no Savage. I was able to listen to the whole show.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by washedup View Post
          Who's the Chappell guy who is on 1410's morning show sometimes. He sounds like a guy just off the street. Caught him one day talking about how he didn't think Kevin Durant would leave OKC as a free agent because of his endorsement deal with Sonic. Oh my.
          I’m guessing Jim Chappell… Chappell's Restaurant and Sports Museum in North Kansas City (worth stopping when you’re in the area)

P.S. I believe there are at least 2 'old' WSU football helmets hanging from the ceiling (over 1000 football helmets); I didn't see one from 1970, however it would be a great addition:

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            On a more on-topic note, flipped the radio on at 9 and was happy to hear Albreght on with no Savage. I was able to listen to the whole show.
            I think that they said Savage would be co-hosting on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Not sure if that is still the case. I have not tuned back in since that 1st day of Savage's return when I started this thread.

Comment

I know Jim Chappell. And that's not him on the radio. I think the guy on 1410 is named Mike and he's from Wichita. But you're right c Chappells in KC has a terrific collection of sports memorabilia.

Comment

Paul Savage

Paul Savage likes Harbaugh way too much, but that's a common human failing. I'll keep listening.

Comment

Working...
                X