No announcement yet.

Gm 2: KC Chiefs vs Denver Donkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was one of the most exciting games I've been to. Yes, there was a lot of ugly, but that's bound to happen sometimes when two really good defenses and two really BAD offensive lines meet up. That being said, we did have a couple of drunk idiot KC fans that wanted to start trouble because my nephews and I were in our Broncos jerseys, but those drunk idiots can be found anywhere, and were certainly not a good indication of the Chiefs fans in general. We had a great time with the Broncos AND Chiefs fans that were near us, before, during, and after the game. I must give it up for Arrowhead Stadium, Chiefs organization, and fans. They put on a great event every time we go, and we greatly enjoy it.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Somebody give poor Jamaal some of this before the fanbase commits a mass suicide.

Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Did SB already give up on the boys in red?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I know it was a battle between two 1-3 teams likely going nowhere, but the amount of Chicago fans in attendance was stunning. Did Chiefs fans really abandon ship before the 2nd home game of the season was even played?

Seriously....I don't know if I'm more surprised such a large number of Chief fans quit already or that many Bear fans really wanted to go to a game in KC.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            I know it was a battle between two 1-3 teams likely going nowhere, but the amount of Chicago fans in attendance was stunning. Did Chiefs fans really abandon ship before the 2nd home game of the season was even played?

Seriously....I don't know if I'm more surprised such a large number of Chief fans quit already or that many Bear fans really wanted to go to a game in KC.
            Northeast Kansas/Northwest Missouri fans are some of the biggest bandies of all time.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

My guess is alot of fans gave up their tickets to watch the Royals playoff game instead.
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I am never surprised anymore by opposing fans at games, even in the stadiums of the "best fanbases." First, the secondary market is so widespread. Also, because people don't live in the same place all their lives as much anymore, transplanted fans seem to be more common.

On TV, it was odd to see so many Vikings fans in Denver last week. A bit weird...but probably not as much due to the reasons mentioned above.

As for the Bears, being a big market team in the Midwest, there is probably quite a following for them. If you live in the south part of Illinois, it might be just as easy to travel and get Bears tickets in Kansas City as it is to travel and get Bears tickets in Chicago.
                78-65

Comment

Nice to see the Chiefs do what they should've done the first time around.

Comment

CHIEFS!!!! WOOOOO!!!

Comment

Happy for the win! Always good to get a W on the road, to get it in Denver is fantastic.

It was hard to watch Peyton Manning play today. I have seen him in almost every game he has played against the Chiefs. I have seen him dominate the Chiefs even when he wasn't on the field. I have the utmost respect for him as a player. He is the best QB I have ever seen when he was in his prime. If this is the best he has in him, he needs to retire, tomorrow. I want the Chiefs to beat Peyton Manning more than any other QB, but this was not Peyton Manning. This was a shell of his former self. Hang 'em up Peyton. Time to start the next chapter of your life.
                      Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                        Happy for the win! Always good to get a W on the road, to get it in Denver is fantastic.

It was hard to watch Peyton Manning play today. I have seen him in almost every game he has played against the Chiefs. I have seen him dominate the Chiefs even when he wasn't on the field. I have the utmost respect for him as a player. He is the best QB I have ever seen when he was in his prime. If this is the best he has in him, he needs to retire, tomorrow. I want the Chiefs to beat Peyton Manning more than any other QB, but this was not Peyton Manning. This was a shell of his former self. Hang 'em up Peyton. Time to start the next chapter of your life.
                        Unfortunately, as a lifelong Broncos fan, I have to agree. He's had a great few years in Denver, but his body just can't perform on the field anymore.
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

As a Chiefs fan, this is a bittersweet win. I'm glad KC won for sure, but a lot of people were saying Denver might be the only team in the AFC that could beat the Patriots. I absolutely detest the Patriots and everything about them, and now I'm not sure if any team can stop New England from having an undefeated super bowl season. Denver looks very, very vulnerable now, especially if Manning is going to be out for an extended period of time.

Comment

Somehow the chiefs are only a game out of the division.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

8 game winning streaks will do that for ya!

And they have the tie breaker over Denver if it gets tied. Have to be a big Bengals fan next week.
                              Go Shocks!

Comment

That's not hard. Bengals are easy to root for.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X