X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    1-14 against a Five Head.
    You sure know how not to rub it in, Fev /sarcasm

Once again I've been lured in by the promise the Chiefs would be good only to witness that. You'd think I'd be used to it by now. Bring on the MLB playoffs and then basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
      Two very good defenses. I love Andy Reid but this loss was on him.
      It will be interesting to see how Chiefs respond. I mean to lose a game in the way they did - has to make you question a lot of things about this team from Reid to Alex Smith and the Chiefs franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        It will be interesting to see how Chiefs respond. I mean to lose a game in the way they did - has to make you question a lot of things about this team from Reid to Alex Smith and the Chiefs franchise in general.
        Wow. End of the world talk after week 2.

You guys are quite the bipolar bunch.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
          You sure know how not to rub it in, Fev /sarcasm.
          Sorry. The five head comments just kinda get old. I mean I guess I would get it if the Chiefs actually had a little success against him. But it just looks sore and poor when you make fun of a person that owns your birth certificate. But I suppose that's the only thing Chiefs fans got.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Sorry. The five head comments just kinda get old. I mean I guess I would get it if the Chiefs actually had a little success against him. But it just looks sore and poor when you make fun of a person that owns your birth certificate. But I suppose that's the only thing Chiefs fans got.
            Well, my buddy who is a huge Broncos fan calls him that sometimes, too. It's supposed to be in good fun. However, you're showing me quite clearly why some on this board have such a problem with you. Nice job lacing that post with more passive aggression, too, after pretending to apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
              Well, my buddy who is a huge Broncos fan calls him that sometimes, too. It's supposed to be in good fun. However, you're showing me quite clearly why some on this board have such a problem with you. Nice job lacing that post with more passive aggression, too, after pretending to apologize.
              lol ok.

I was coming back in good fun. Just because I didn't end my post with a winky or lol doesn't mean I too wasn't having fun. Sorry if that doesn't translate well to a message board.

I just fired back with a few facts. No need to get so defensive.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

lol ok.

I was coming back in good fun. Just because I didn't end my post with a winky or lol doesn't mean I too wasn't having fun. Sorry if that doesn't translate well to a message board.

I just fired back with a few facts. No need to get so defensive.
                My jaw started to drop..........then came the last sentence.

But that's why you're Fev. Our Fev. :wink-new:

Had to add the winky.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                  Q: What do the Denver Broncos and possums have in common?
                  A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!
                  Q: What do the Kansas City Chiefs and Billy Graham have in common?
                  A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ."

Good game. I expect another slugfest for the rematch at Mile High.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

Ha. That's a pretty good one actually.

I want the rematch to have less stupid penalties (referring to the unsportsmanlike conduct penalties). Here's to a good, clean, rematch, where the best team wins, and not the one who sucks the least that day.

Comment

NM
                      78-65

Comment

Attached Files
                        78-65

Comment

The Kansas City Griefs strike again.

Comment

Same song different verse. KC has shown over and over they can give Denver a good game but in the end the best they can do is piss down their leg and find a way to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                              Same song different verse. KC has shown over and over they can give Denver a good game but in the end the best they can do is piss down their leg and find a way to lose.
                              Yeah.. Even if the game had gone to overtime, I definitely did not trust that the Chiefs would be able to score first. So, Jamaal just hastened the inevitable by fumbling and giving them the win in regulation. lol.

Comment

Good grief. I was hoping the Chiefs would help take the sting and boredom of no Shocker basketball for the next two months but I guess I'm back to waiting impatiently for the Shocks to start play again.

Comment

Working...
                                X