No announcement yet.

Vinyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spektrum Muzik Record Store, Wichita, Kansas. 3,809 likes · 126 talking about this · 811 were here. Spektrum Muzik is a independent record and music store located in downtown Wichita, in the historic

Comment

Hastings in Hutch had a TON of used vinyl a couple of years ago. I haven't paid attention lately to see if they still do.

Comment

Kung Wu can't help you find any vinyl, but I heard he has a source for everything battery powered latex.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          Kung Wu can't help you find any vinyl, but I heard he has a source for everything battery powered latex.
          *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* Say no more! I'm TOTALLY gettin' what your laying down. But, alas, I don't really have a good source for medical prostheses.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
          X