Vinyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl

Any good places around wichita to get cheap, good vinyl? Not looking for collectors items, but good listening quality records. Rock, country, jazz, I listen to almost everything.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

I suspect that any vinyl that still exists in good quality is not going to be cheap. The exception would be something that neither the owner nor you would actually play on purpose. eBay might be the best source.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

There was a place here in Augusta that was part of a larger chain in the Wichita area that sold them for 1-2 bucks a piece. Like I said, I'm not looking for collector quality, that stuff is not cheap. The stores are out there, just not that one in Augusta.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

There is a place in Omaha that sells used vinyl plus they sell new reissues. I think they are mainly into punk/alternative, but they do a substantial amount of business online.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Shock, I have many you can borrow but I want them back some time. My kids want them too.
          One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Broken link...

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                Broken link...
                Sorry. Its a must see. I'll repost it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                    That guy died way too young!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      That guy died way too young!
                      When I saw this thread, this is the first thing I thought of.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                        When I saw this thread, this is the first thing I thought of.
                        I thought it was going to either be about how to get a sweet WSU sticker for your car or a post by @WstateU: regarding Cat Woman's pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          I thought it was going to either be about how to get a sweet WSU sticker for your car or a post by @WstateU: regarding Cat Woman's pants.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X