Gettin Strange in Shockernetland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gettin Strange in Shockernetland

Congratulations to @RoyalShock: whose son just married my niece!!! Crazy happenings!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

That sounds like Shockernet incest!��

Comment

Congratulations to them!!!
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Congratulations to @RoyalShock: whose son just married my niece!!! Crazy happenings!
        You're almost in-laws or outlaws. I'm not sure which. I hope you really do like each other. Congratulations to the kids.

Comment

So.... Since I've chosen to avoid the crude comments, like they're going to Hot Springs tonight, I've got one inappropriate question.

Which one settled? There's one in every marriage. My wife settled.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

My wife was young and naive. I flat dooped her.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
              My wife was young and naive. I flat dooped her.
              Atta boy!
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I can attest that @Kung Wu: looks exactly like his avatar. I knew who he was right away due to the karategi!

Comment

While we are at it, congratulations to Keely and Ryan Hillard who wed last night. Ryan has definitely over achieved in the realm of matrimony.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    I can attest that @Kung Wu looks exactly like his avatar. I knew who he was right away due to the karategi!
                    I had to wear that to help fend all the boys away from my niece! But now that she's married, it's all up to your boy now!

BTW, kidding aside, they make one seriously awesome couple. I can't tell you how blessed she is to have your son as a husband!

And, yes, @MoValley John:, I AM indeed saying that his son is the one that settled. She's lucky to have him!

Comment

Finally an answer. Thanks, Kung Wu.

Comment

And, yes, @MoValley John, I AM indeed saying that his son is the one that settled. She's lucky to have him!
                        And I would have said the opposite!

Comment

Honeymoon cystitis.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                            Honeymoon cystitis.
                            Kinda like when you took that McDermott Fathead on a honeymoon.

Comment

Kinda like when you took that McDermott Fathead on a honeymoon.
                              Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                              X