Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Hilarious!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Love Steve Inman. The Windows shut down jingle when a person falls never gets old.

Comment

• I wanted to install a DVD drive in a dell computer. Went to their website to get instructions. Step 1 was

If you are replacing an existing component, remove the existing component before installing the new one
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• A man enters the confessional in a Church: "Father, I have sinned. I have been unfaithful to my wife. I'm a film producer and about two weeks ago I slept with Jennifer Lopez."

"Anything more than confess son?" replies the priest

"Yes father. Last week I was weak and I also slept with Nicole Kidman and Julia Roberts."

The very calm priest asks: "Any other sin, son?" "Yes father, this week I could not contain myself and participated in a threesome with Gabrielle Union and Mila Kunis."

"Sorry, son, but I can not absolve you," the priest replies.

"Why not Father, if the mercy of God is infinite?"

"Yes, it is, but God will never believe you're sorry."​

Comment

• Staying with the theme… an old classic.

A man enters the confessional and says, "Father, it has been one month since my last confession. I have had sex with Nookie Green every week for the last month". The priest tells the sinner, "You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary's." Soon, another man enters the confessional. "Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I have had sex with Nookie Green twice a week for the last two months." This time the priest asks, "Who is Nookie Green?" "A new woman in the neighborhood," the sinner replies. "Very well," says the priest. "Go and say ten Hail Mary's." The next morning in church the priest is preparing to deliver his sermon, when suddenly a gorgeous, tall woman enters. All the men's eyes fall upon her, as she slowly sashays up the aisle and sits down right in front of the priest. Her dress is green and very short, with matching shiny emerald green shoes. The priest and altar boy gasp, as the woman in the matching green shoes and dress sits with her legs slightly spread apart. The priest turns to the altar boy and asks, "Is that Nookie Green?" The altar boy, whose eyes are popping out of his head, replies, "No, I think it's just the reflection off her shoes!"
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• 17K likes, 169 comments - dailylaughs.365 on September 3, 2024: "Dangerously unsafe iron and ironing board 😂 Brian Regan #dailylaughs #dailylaugh #comedy #iron #ironingboard #approval #safety #jokes #funnyreels #standup #laughing #funny".

Comment

• 30K likes, 1,791 comments - beatermowerslife on August 28, 2024: "Another I can do it cheaper. Leave it to the pros. #livetheyardlife We support everyone who follows with remixes, fresh content, collaborations, and huge shout outs!!! This for all of you out there!! 🤟💪👍 Bringing New Life to the Lawn-care Community One Post at a Time. P O W E R E D B Y BEATER MOWERS LIFE Don’t want to miss a thing…. ✅ TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS ✅ FOLLOW US @beatermowerslife On Facebook and TikTok also ✅ DROP THAT DOUBLE TAP ✅ THROW DOWN A SAVE TOO ✅ ADD US AS A FAVORITE Your daily content fix of beater mowers, awesome mowers, and all things lawn enthusiast want to see.#lawncarecommunity #lawncareprofessional #oddlysatisfying #stripelife #lawnmaintenance #zeroturn #stander #everyyardhasastory #hardscape #community #homeowner #mowers #lawnbroskination #paintedlawnstripes #nolimits #hereforeachother #motivation #colab #remix #beatermowerslife #gotcrispyedges #builditgrowitlfg #lawninfluencer".

Comment

• 182K likes, 604 comments - toomanymulligans on June 25, 2024: "It’s great to show them how relaxing the sport is. 😂 ⛳️".

Comment

• This one never gets old…

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Steve Inman makes me laugh.

Edison medicine. Wireless hole punch.

Summer teeth....some are here, some are gone.

The Windows reboot jingle always makes me smile.

Comment

• Damn dude! I’ve definitely had that trouble before, but I’m ‘half the man’ that guy is…

106K likes, 358 comments - cbssports on July 22, 2024: "Dude was struggling 😂😂 #mlb #baseball".

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X