Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROYALS ARE IN THE WORLD FREAKING SERIES!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dang
    Go Shocks!

Comment

• Bumgarners win. But I'm glad for the wild ride.

Comment

• Time to unload the big blue bandwagon, good night.
        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• I need to go listen to Rex Hudler now for dessert.

Good series by the Royals, keep em together, they'll be a tough out for the future.

MadBum is incredible!

Comment

• Well, I'm sorry for all of you KC fans. Happy for Fev and Clamdip.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• No idea why you don't send Gordon home there.

Comment

• Send Gordon Home?
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Drunk enough to handle this defeat.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                    Send Gordon Home?
                    LF was just starting his throwing motion when Gordon was basically at 3rd.

Comment

• Well, what a ride. Disappointed, sure, for now, but what a wonderful postseason. The Royals gave us quite a thrill and a heck of a lot of exciting baseball. And even though my team lost, a tip of the cap to some extraordinary pitching by Madison Bumgarner. That was a pitching performance for the ages, and maybe what it took to keep us from winning the world series.

No jumping off of any bandwagon here. Lifelong Royals fan. Have suffered through some really bad years, so I am enjoying this for a while. Very proud of the Kansas City Royals.
                      Go Shocks!

Comment

• How does Bumgarner get the win when Affeldt was pitching when SF got the lead?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                          LF was just starting his throwing motion when Gordon was basically at 3rd.
                          The ball was already in the air, I think. But at that point why not take a chance and force SF to make a good throw.

Comment

• Feel like I did after the 2013 Final Four. Proud of the Royals !
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                              How does Bumgarner get the win when Affeldt was pitching when SF got the lead?
                              It is obvious that the official score keeper and umps gave it to the Giants, those cheating ****s!
                              An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• I really question the wisdom of batting a guy that can barely run with the tying run on third

Comment

Working...
                                X