Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROYALS ARE IN THE WORLD FREAKING SERIES!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Hosmer miss a sign there? I can't believe that was a straight steal with 2 strikes and 2 outs.

Comment

• Way to answer back, Royals! But man, I hope Salvy can still squat behind the plate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
        Is that Lynn and Kellen Marshall sitting in the front row to the right of home plate?
        I saw Lynn also. Has to be them

Comment

• Originally posted by KBShocker View Post
          I saw Lynn also. Has to be them
          Unless Kellen turned into an old lady, its just Lynn and some other women.

Comment

• It's kind if mind boggling that there's a team sport where you can wear a belt with a buckle.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Pence + Bumgarner = mad good duo

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                It's kind if mind boggling that there's a team sport where you can wear a belt with a buckle.
                If you look closely most soccer players wear a belt buckle and of course bowlers are always in a leather belt.
                An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                  If you look closely most soccer players wear a belt buckle and of course bowlers are always in a leather belt.
                  Hahaha, oh and these guys:

Comment

• Harold Reynols has a man crush on Alex Gordon.
                    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• I'm not a fan of Parson, but found this interesting.

@JeffreyParson: The guy two seats down from Marlins Man is a huge Wichita State fan, booster, season ticket holder. He will have a story to tell.
                      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Cle in on NY game
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Time to commence the storyline shredding of Bumgarner. It would complete this incredible run for the Royals to light him up.

Comment

• Hold me, Mama. I'm scared of Bumgarner.

Comment

• Apparently Bumgarner gets a different strike zone than everyone else.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X