Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROYALS ARE IN THE WORLD FREAKING SERIES!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not gonna get that ball past Cain.

Comment

• Their lookin good so far
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Lots of hits but no runs yet. Gonna be a landslide any minute now with runners at 1st and 3rd with no outs

Comment

• Nori has plans for this at bat.

Comment

• I feel like a freaking prophet.

Comment

• Peavy does not make it out of the 2nd inning, Petit in relief for the good guys with the bases still juiced and only one out.
              An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• 4 runs here and there's still only 1 out and two runners on

Comment

• Ducksnort by Cain scores two, 4-0.
                  An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• 6! Still 1 out and 1 on

Comment

• 6-0 Royals, good night, I will watch the Giants stun them tomorrow night.

Comment

• WOW. I hope you all are able to watch this game.

Comment

• 7-0. 1 out. 1 on. SF warming up a third pitcher

Comment

• Amazing in a good way
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                              Lots of hits but no runs yet. Gonna be a landslide any minute now with runners at 1st and 3rd with no outs
                              This was my finest hour on shockernet. I posted that right before the 7 run explosion in the 2nd inning. It helps that I've already set the bar really low for myself as far as quality of posts.

Comment

• 10714014_10152415460336190_3290650870389706674_o.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X