Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROYALS ARE IN THE WORLD FREAKING SERIES!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can tell you this much. The royals have an insanely good record with me following them closely. Apparently, I am the secret weapon.

Comment

I am a little surprised they aren't pitching Bumgarner tonight (Saturday) on short rest; that way, he could be available for game 7 (if needed).

I know it doesn't work a lot of the time you try that. However, considering SF is now down 2-1, it's probably worth a shot.

If I am KC, I would happily take: a win tonight (Game 4), a loss to Bumgarner on Sunday (burn Shields' appearance; crazy to say), then take my chances on winning one game at home.
      The Assman

Comment

Dang it's fun to watch this team.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Ok someone help a baseball noob out. In the 5th when Dyson dove and caught the ball, why was the third base runner allowed to score?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Ok someone help a baseball noob out. In the 5th when Dyson dove and caught the ball, why was the third base runner allowed to score?
            Tag up. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tag_up
            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
              Perfect, thanks!

Comment

Bullpen blows it last night never letting the three amigos into the game.

The series champion will be decided in Kansas City Tuesday or Wednesday night.

Go Giants!
                Last edited by JJClamdip; October 26, 2014, 05:27 PM.
                An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

With 1-0 lead in the middle of 3rd. Giants are 75% likely to win game 5.

http://predictionmachine.com/Live/In...d=11449&ref=-1
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                    With 1-0 lead in the middle of 3rd. Giants are 75% likely to win game 5.

http://predictionmachine.com/Live/In...d=11449&ref=-1

With Yost managing I would assume the odds are higher.

Comment

I have no idea why on 0-2 and 1-2 counts the Royals pitchers are not bringing one in under the chin. That is why the Giants are getting such good two strike swings...they are not made to be uncomfortable. Wasting one down and away accomplishes nothing. If you are going to waste one, make sure they are getting up off their ass before the next pitch. Every one of these guys has an open stance that closes. Don't let it close.

Terrible strategy that will bite them in the ass if they keep it up.

Comment

Giants up 2-0, middle of the 5th
                        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

gotta pinch hit aoki there
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Who's your team, JJ?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

So that's why ned didn't pinch hit aoki......
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

The royals need to summon some of that magic they tapped into during the early postseason. A few weeks ago, I'd say a 2 run deficit in the 8th is a time to put your money on KC.

I hope this one goes to extra innings and they stun SF. Guess we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X