No announcement yet.

Fusion anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
      I think I proved my point.
      Ever since you illustrated the inability to find the average of either 4 or 8 numbers derived from a very basic graph, "your point" on this forum has been moot to many posters, as it appears you lack the ability to perform extremely elementary math. I was honestly stupefied at your lack of arithmetic acumen - it was amazing.

Comment

Shockvalue, I know it's a challenge for someone as slow and dull as you are, but we really have moved on. Too bad you're stuck. Maybe you'll have a 'new enlightenment' and somehow get to 1998 from 1972. Good luck to you.

Comment

Shockvalue, I know it's a challenge for someone as slow and dull as you are, but we really have moved on. Too bad you're stuck. Maybe you'll have a 'new enlightenment' and somehow get to 1998 from 1972. Good luck to you.
          If you would have just left out the sentence "I think I proved my point." from your post, all this off topic back and forth stuff would have been over.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
            If you would have just left out the sentence "I think I proved my point." from your post, all this off topic back and forth stuff would have been over.
            What was the point again?
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Shockvalue, I know it's a challenge for someone as slow and dull as you are,
              Do you know Shockvalue?

Comment

I just wanted to drop by and confirm the fact that shocka khan is indeed a moron.

Carry on.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Kung Wu kicks ass. In a few years, Kung Wu will be kicking ass AND be powered by fusion. He may get his fusion machine implanted at an Omaha area hospital and be a HIPAA violated, fusion powered ass kicker.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Since this thread has totally gone off the tracks and down the goat trail, I'm going to go ahead and post this completely contextural picture:

There's your freaking Fusion.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      Kung Wu kicks ass. In a few years, Kung Wu will be kicking ass AND be powered by fusion. He may get his fusion machine implanted at an Omaha area hospital and be a HIPAA violated, fusion powered ass kicker.
                      Ut oh. I'm starting to think Koo Koo was right all along. @MoValley John: IS in the medical field. The only type of person who could know I am endowed in the art of kickin' ass would be a Medical Ass-kickology Doctor! And since you used my name, I'm afraid you violated my HIPAA rights.

Folks you just witnessed MoValley John, M.A.D. violating me right here on Shockernet.

And I LIIIIKED it.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I jumped on here as I thought maybe you guys were talking about Jazz Fusion. Good read anyways
                        I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                        If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Originally posted by LandStander View Post
                          I jumped on here as I thought maybe you guys were talking about Jazz Fusion. Good read anyways

Comment

Never look like a 'bum' again; "The first blade removes hair; the next removes the outer layers of skin; the next removes the chin, the next cleans behind teeth; the last one finally zaps the portion of the brain responsible for hair growth."

Last edited by WstateU; October 24, 2014, 06:15 PM.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Never look like a 'bum' again; "The first blade remove hair; the next remove the outer layers of skin; the next removes the chin, the next cleans behind teeth; the last one finally zaps the portion of the brain responsible for hair growth."

Extraordinary!
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Defense contractor Lockheed Martin announced that they were working on a compact nuclear fusion reactor, with promises that it could have proof-of-concept prototypes working within five years and a functional reactor in ten.
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X