No announcement yet.

Royals vs. Angels - ALDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheesh that kid is fast......that was a heater up high and the catcher might as well have not thrown the ball.

Comment

Sweet!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

YES

3-2. That might do it! It's been quiet so long, anything could be all she wrote

Comment

1 down 2 to go
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

2 down 1 to go

Comment

Glad I stayed up. Royals 3-2 :)

Comment

Royals take game 1 Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                  Royals take game 1 Sweet!
                  On the road at against the best team in baseball :)

Comment

This has to be heaven for you guys that have stuck it out with this team for so long. There really isn't a better fanbase for this. It's been a heck of a week for KC sports, hopefully it keeps going.

Comment

Niiiiiiice!

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                        This has to be heaven for you guys that have stuck it out with this team for so long. There really isn't a better fanbase for this. It's been a heck of a week for KC sports, hopefully it keeps going.
                        This settles it. The Chiefs are beating the 49ers to sweep the state of California this week.

Edit: I forgot the royals are still there tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                          This settles it. The Chiefs are beating the 49ers to sweep the state of California this week.

Edit: I forgot the royals are still there tomorrow night
                          I assumed you were predicting a Royals win tomorrow night too. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                            I assumed you were predicting a Royals win tomorrow night too. ;)
                            No I am just an idiot :)

Comment

Could the Tigers bullpen be any worse. Tigers leading the Orioles 6-3 heading into the bottom of the 9th. After Verlander and Anibal Sanchez go the 1st 7 innings.

Now heading into the 9th inning trailing 7-6.

Comment

A 2nd consecutive 8th-inning meltdown from Chamberlain and Soria. In spite of liking Soria a lot when he was a Royal, I'm loving this. The only thing that could have made it worse for Detroit is if these two losses were at home.

Go Royals!

slugerrranim.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X