No announcement yet.

Royals - 2014 Wildcard game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good grief. Going to take a miracle now.

Comment

Ned Yost is trending on twitter.

Comment

Has the "Postseason" paint even dried on the field yet?

But seriously, Royal fans should be ecstatic about this season. It was a huge improvement for the organization. They'll play baseball in October eventually.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Help me out guys.....Ventura was a starter?? Forgive me, outside of Eck Stadium I don't really care about baseball much. Did Yost really bring in a guy that might have started Game 1 or 2 of the ALDS in the 6th with 3 great relievers?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Help me out guys.....Ventura was a starter?? Forgive me, outside of Eck Stadium I don't really care about baseball much. Did Yost really bring in a guy that might have started Game 1 or 2 of the ALDS in the 6th with 3 great relievers?
            With two on and nobody out.

He should have used Hererra, then bring in Ventura to start the 7th so he doesn't have the pressure.

#Yosted

Comment

Yes.

And wave goodbye to Shields. His last time wearing a Royals jersey.

Comment

Sucks
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

This game had two of the best starters in the league and look at how they began the game. I've seen this move a number of times before in the post season with generally little success.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    He also got shelled on Sunday. Sunday. Yost brought back a rookie starter on 1 days' rest for his second relief appearance of the year instead of going to the best bullpen in baseball.

Yost is toast.

Comment

Lighten up everybody. The Royals won a World Series in 1985. All I can relate back to is Steve Bartman.
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Oh for a Billy Bomb here.

Comment

Still alive. Gordon with a a chance at free bbq 4 life.

Comment

Feel kind of bad for local kid Derek Norris.....except he screwed the Shocks.

Go Royals!

Comment

Are you kidding me? Wow.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Salvador Perez should never be allowed to bat again. He just made Micah Green look selective.

Comment

Working...
                                X