X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BA2929
    Ok?
    Ok?.. My point?

I love optimism and all, but does the guy have a realistic bone in his body? I guess not.

Some people just love setting themselves up for disappointment..

Whatever, I guess..
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
      Originally posted by newshock1234
      hell i will say it, a winning record. 82-80
      Just curious..

How many of your 'favorite' teams in all sports have/had winning records this season or past season?

KC in 08: 69-93
      not many SF, its been a bad year. Well i guess i got my Mavs and shocker Baseball to depend on.
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

60-102; They'll go a combined 0-38 against the Tigers and the Chi Sox. But who cares about fake baseball in the AL.
        Who was the 1st man to lead the country in rebounding and points in the same season? Oh ya. Me!!

Comment

Actually I think the Chiefs went 4-12 this year, not 3-13, but still bad. I like the Royals, I think they are improving a little every year. However when you are in the same division as the Indians, Tigers, and twins, and even White Sox, you are going to have to be really good to get into the postseason

Comment

If Banny and/or Mechey regress, it could be another 95-100 loss season. We need them to both be solid at the top of the rotation. If Greinke can pitch in the rotation like he did out of the pen last year, we will threaten .500. Too much Royals losing makes it hard to be overly optimistic. My prediction: 76-86. We avoid 90 losses for the first time since 2003.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Originally posted by Indy23
              If Banny and/or Mechey . . .
              Stop that. Stop that right now. :-x

:lol:

Comment

Working...
              X