Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold

Cold visited me today.

We shot the fecal matter for about two hours.

I sure miss Cold.

If there ever was someone, who is black and yellow through and through, it is Cold.

Maybe some forgiveness is in order.
    Matthew 26:28
    Luke 6:37
    Luke 17:3
    1 John 2:12

Just sayin'.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

I visit wheatshockers.com only to read what Co|d says.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
      Cold visited me today.

I sure miss Cold.

If there ever was someone, who is black and yellow through and through, it is Cold.

Just sayin'.
      Agree. He brings a refreshing perspective and also (along with Fever) helps break up a lot of the predictability from the Pareto posters.

Comment

On the other hand Cold has been banned more than once because he can't seem to stay inside the parameters set by the mods. I'm not necessarily saying he should never be back on the board; just that 3rd chances are harder to come by than 2nd chances.
        The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

+ 1,000,000 for the thread.

True WSU fan that can be a little brash at times, but offers a unique and quite entertaining view on things.

He sure beats some of the non-WSU trolls that frequent here like Mr. Obvious, for example, that contribute absolutely NOTHING to this board.

He would also put JH4P in his place as an added bonus.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by tgcshock View Post
            On the other hand Cold has been banned more than once because he can't seem to stay inside the parameters set by the mods. I'm not necessarily saying he should never be back on the board; just that 3rd chances are harder to come by than 2nd chances.
            I will admit that I've probably done more things banworthy on this board than he has. The first time he got in trouble because he referred to WSUwatcher as a "puppy", who then got upset, cried to the mods, and ultimately Cold got a bit too personal with the higher-ups. The second time he was simply defending the place from Louisville fans during the Final Four run. Now, admittedly he was getting a bit too defensive with some of them as they weren't causing near as much problems as he was reacting to, but his whole point was defending WSU on a WSU board. If that's a sin and worthy of eternal banishment, then something ain't right.

Again, he is a TRUE WSU fan, not a fakey.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
              I visit wheatshockers.com only to read what Co|d says.
              I second that. Also, Sub. They are both there.

This board is a great board, but we have two members who belong here that aren't (if they didn't, they would have been forgotten after all this time).

I miss them. I will also add that I understand both opinions. I just fall on the same side as RDR

Comment

I just remembered one other member who I absolutely loved.

Anyone else remember the enigma, Trueshock, whom nearly all topics were lost on?

Comment

It was never a shortage of black and yellowness that got Cold in trouble here. Personally, I had him on Ignore long before he was banned, so I don't miss him anymore than I'd miss his fellow Ignorees Fever and JH4P if they decided to move to a different board to continue their squabbling (hint, hint -- not that I could ever hope to be so lucky).

Comment

+1, this site needs him. The mods get way too uptight when it comes to cold...

Comment

Cold earned his banned status. He is a huge fan, no doubt, but is too arrogant to follow the rules. He was given multiple chances but could not toe the line. Too bad for him, to bad for SN but I don't miss him.
                      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

There are a handful on Shockernet (which Cold was a part) that doesn't shy away from giving a different point of view or giving their opinion without fear of coloring within the lines or toeing the line.
                        The problem is that he might have " insulted" one of the GTers. Being banned for that or simply defending WSU from a fan from another school is a head scratcher.

Comment

Just to name a few...

I miss Cold

I miss @SubGod22:

I miss PreacherPorkchop

I miss Hershey Highway

I miss Tyrone Shoelace

I miss Vince (RIP)

I miss Wraggs

Hell, I even miss @DaShox: :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                            Cold visited me today.

I sure miss Cold.

Just sayin'.
                            I don't understand all of this. You said you had a 2 hour visit. In that time, did you ever ask Cold if he wanted to come back? If so, what did he say?

I go over to Wheatshockers on occasions and never get any impression he would even consider coming back. He seems more than happy there. So what difference would lifting the ban make? I do think it should be lifted, PM him on Wheatshockers and leave it his court. If he posts occasionally, great. If not, no biggie. Anyone can also register there.

I miss Sub more than Cold, but it was his choice to move. Never did understand how a few posters here could rile him that much. Nevertheless, he's happy at his new home as well.

Comment

I'm sorry but I guess that I just too old school to have friends that I haven't met in person. RDR obviously has a relationship with Cold from real life so he is a true friend. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X