KC Chiefs: Wk 8 vs Cleveland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Chiefs: Wk 8 vs Cleveland

Chiefs will be attempting to improve their record to 8-0 after their narrow win vs Texans. Cleveland is 3-4 and their offense is ranked 21st in the NFL (run 21st, pass 17th) and their Defense is ranked 7th (7th - pass, 9th-Run).

Jason Campbell is starting for the browns
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Bowe did not practice friday and will be a game time decision.

Comment

Expect this to be a blowout.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I really hate it when someone says its going to be a blowout. For me it always lined up bad karma for my prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
            Well I know you could not be predicting the chiefs offense to blow out a team, so are you predicting the browns to blow the chiefs out? Is that likely with the chiefs D? I guess this is the NFL and anything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              Well I know you could not be predicting the chiefs offense to blow out a team, so are you predicting the browns to blow the chiefs out? Is that likely with the chiefs D? I guess this is the NFL and anything is possible.
              Would you consider a 17 point (3 score mind you) win a blowout? The chiefs have scored 24+ points in all but 2 games and holding Cleveland to 1 touchdown or less is not out of the question. What I'm saying is that the Chiefs offense may not be blowing up the record books but they are not nearly as bad as people like to portray. In fact at 24.1 ppg they are 13th in the league in scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                Nahh, I think the chiefs win by 17+ points - which in the NFL is a blow out.

Comment

Nahh, I think the chiefs win by 17+ points - which in the NFL is a blow out.
                  Well it is looking like u are right. Chiefs dominating with 13-0 lead. I though browns d and special teams would keep this close,

Comment

Ughhhhhh

Comment

Cleveland makes second half adjustments and chiefs seem in trouble with Charles out with kneew injury and leading barely 20-17, but the chiefs D can't make a stop.

Comment

Gotta get a score on this drive.

Comment

Chiefs win, started to look like I was going to be right about the 17+ point win but hats off to Cleveland for keeping it close.

Still have issues to work on.

Comment

Chiefs D finally stepped up and made stops when they needed them. But you know what - a win is a win and Chiefs are 8-0.

Comment

Negative.

The Chiefs have blown out two teams. One of them is winless and the other has 2 wins.

The Chiefs are 8-0 but I don't think they're the best team in football. These easy opponents and close calls are eventually going to catch up with them.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X