• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colts are leading the Donkey 32 to 14 with 5:00 left in the 3rd QTR

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      Colts are leading the Donkey 32 to 14 with 5:00 left in the 3rd QTR
      Wait a second. Are the chiefs about to become the best team in the NFL?

Comment

There are two words a quarterback can say and you will know that quarterback sucks and will drag your team into the abyss.

Q: What are those two words?

A: "Omaha, Omaha"

I am so glad I'm not hearing that before every center snap this year. It seems to really make a difference.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
          No. Best record 7 games in does not equal best team.

Comment

I think the Colts are the best team right now. Seahawks, 49ers and now Broncos, those are very impressive wins. While the Chiefs may be undefeated, they've benefitted playing the easiest schedule in the NFL. Owning one win against a team over .500 isn't exactly awe inspiring. Hopefully, when they do play a quality team, their offense will play up to its competition.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
              I think the Colts are the best team right now. Seahawks, 49ers and now Broncos, those are very impressive wins. While the Chiefs may be undefeated, they've benefitted playing the easiest schedule in the NFL. Owning one win against a team over .500 isn't exactly awe inspiring. Hopefully, when they do play a quality team, their offense will play up to its competition.
              KC and the donkey's schedule are almost exactly the same except KC has a victory over 3-4 Tenn and 2-5 Houston while Denver has a victory over 3-4 Ravens and a loss against 5-2 Indy. So whatever boat u put KC in you have to put Denver in. The simple fact is we are seeing that Denver is one of the worst defensive teams in the league.

As far as Indy goes, they obviously have some warts with their losses to Miami and SD. But on the other hand u a right they do have some nice victories and look like they have less questions than other teams like the chiefs.
              Last edited by SB Shock; October 21, 2013, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

huh
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

KC and the donkey's schedule are almost exactly the same except KC has a victory over 3-4 Tenn and 2-5 Houston while Denver has a victory over 3-4 Ravens and a loss against 5-2 Indy. So whatever boat u put KC in you have to put Denver in. The simple fact is we are seeing that Denver is one of the worst defensive teams in the league.

As far as Indy goes, they obviously have some warts with their losses to Miami and SD. But on the other hand u a right they do have some nice victories and look like they have less questions than other teams like the chiefs.
                    This is getting picky, but I think Denver may have performed better if you look a little further. By the way, I'm not a Denver fan over KC.

KC gets the advantage winning at Jacksonville by 16, Denver at home by 16.

Denver won @ Giants by 18, KC at home by 14. Denver won @ Dallas by 3, KC at home by 1. Denver won at home over Philly by 32, KC @ Philly by 10, and I'm not sure that home field would be worth the added 22 points, maybe 10-14.

KC @ Tennessee by 9, Denver at home over Baltimore by 22, a push. Oakland a push. With KC beating Houston by 1 at home and Denver losing @ Indy by 6, I'll give Denver the advantage.

That's a score advantage for Denver of 3 or 4 to KC's 1.

Denver does have a bad pass defense, ranked 32. However, KC doesn't have a such a good pass offense either ranked 26th. On the other hand, Denver's rush D is #1 with KC rush offense at 12. I just don't see KC lighting it up on offense.

Turn it around and you have Denver's #1 pass offense against KC's pass D #3. Denver's rush offense and KC's rush defense is probably a wash. Can KC keep Denver's passing game in check?

While I think they may split their games against each other, I believe it more likely Denver wins both than KC wins both. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

You're right, just saw an blurb on CBS Sports and Denver has the 32nd ranked schedule while the Chiefs have the 31st. The Denver v. KC matchup is intriguing. Denver has the worst pass defense in the NFL, but the Chiefs can't pass for crap. While our offensive strength of running the ball doesn't bode well against Denver's strong rushing D. Denver can't run and they won't against our run D, but they sure can pass the hell out of the pigskin and that is our lone weakness on our D. Which team's weakness is going to get exposed more will probably determine the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        This is getting picky, but I think Denver may have performed better if you look a little further. By the way, I'm not a Denver fan over KC.

KC gets the advantage winning at Jacksonville by 16, Denver at home by 16.

Denver won @ Giants by 18, KC at home by 14. Denver won @ Dallas by 3, KC at home by 1. Denver won at home over Philly by 32, KC @ Philly by 10, and I'm not sure that home field would be worth the added 22 points, maybe 10-14.

KC @ Tennessee by 9, Denver at home over Baltimore by 22, a push. Oakland a push. With KC beating Houston by 1 at home and Denver losing @ Indy by 6, I'll give Denver the advantage.

That's a score advantage for Denver of 3 or 4 to KC's 1.

Denver does have a bad pass defense, ranked 32. However, KC doesn't have a such a good pass offense either ranked 26th. On the other hand, Denver's rush D is #1 with KC rush offense at 12. I just don't see KC lighting it up on offense.

Turn it around and you have Denver's #1 pass offense against KC's pass D #3. Denver's rush offense and KC's rush defense is probably a wash. Can KC keep Denver's passing game in check?

While I think they may split their games against each other, I believe it more likely Denver wins both than KC wins both. Hope I'm wrong.
                        except you forgot the most important thing:

KC 7-0
                        Donkeys 6-1

Comment

Working...
                        X