KC Chiefs: Wk 7 vs Houston Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Chiefs: Wk 7 vs Houston Texans

Chiefs attempt to move to 7-0 against a Houston team that is likely disappointed in their season to this point - but no doubt a dangerous foe.

Texan QB Schaub status won't be determined until the end of the week.

Flowers has knee Inflammation
    Albert has a knee/elbow strain - not thought serious at moment
    Poe - sprained ankle

We'll definitely need Flowers to cover AJ. Shaub was already slower than molasses going uphill in January, an injured Shaub makes me smile even more knowing what our D will be licking their chops to get to him. Houston's D versus our piss poor offense is the 60 million dollar question.

Comment

Indeed KC, am concerned about JJ Watt
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
        We'll definitely need Flowers to cover AJ. Shaub was already slower than molasses going uphill in January, an injured Shaub makes me smile even more knowing what our D will be licking their chops to get to him. Houston's D versus our piss poor offense is the 60 million dollar question.
        AJ has lost a step. He is slower, but is fantastic at running routes. They have a burner though, so they will probably run a 335 a lot. Not everything about our O sucks. We have by far the best fullback in the league right now. Shouldn't have to explain what that means.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Chiefs leading 7-3 at the end of the 1st QTR. Houston Texans driving though.

Comment

Chiefs D is beat on long pass for a TD. Texans 10, KC 7

Comment

Keenum is a stud.

Comment

was is it a broken play or by design? TOUCHDOWN KC!!!!!! On a 97 yard drive.

Comment

I think it was a designed play.

Comment

Charles turnover is a killer -Texans at the KC 1 yard line threatening to take the lead back

Comment

How do you reward the recovery to Houston after there was no initial call and a KC player comes out of the pile with the ball?
                      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

KC D with a goal line stand and hold Texans to 3. KC 14, Texans 13.

Comment

KC 17, Texans 13

Comment

KC 17, Texans 16 with another FG

Chiefs offense needs to score a TD and the D needs to make a stop

Comment

Kc wins 17-16 after the defense steps up big time in the 2nd half.

Comment

Working...
                              X