KC CHIEFS: Wk 5 vs Tenn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    Don't forget Champ Bailey. He isn't horrible either. Also, before you read too much into yesterday's defensive debacle, consider that three other key guys (Woodyard, Harris, and Ayers) also missed a good portion of yesterday's game with injury. I still think Denver's D has questions, but after realizing the additional injuries after the game, the defensive issues yesterday at least make a little more sense.
    Oh I would love for Champ Bailey to be healthy, because then Bowe can abuse him like he always has. Champ Bailey is washed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
      Oh I would love for Champ Bailey to be healthy, because then Bowe can abuse him like he always has. Champ Bailey is washed up.
      Abused? Like he always has? Not sure about that. Just checked numbers. Has Bowe had some decent games? Okay, there are a couple there. Abused? Nope. The only great game he had against Denver was in Denver in 2010, and that was a game that Denver jumped out to a 35-0 lead, so Kansas City spent the whole second half throwing against soft zone/prevent coverage.
      78-65

Comment

I think we are finally being taken seriously
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Wow! A unicorns ass. I have never heard that and that is indeed a disturbing image. Anyway it looks like we have the whole spectrum covered here on how good or bad the Chiefs are this year. I would have thought 7-8 wins with the schedule but would not have been surprised if it had been 4-5 wins with what has gone one before this juncture. The Chiefs have played well enough to win and have not thrown away a game yet. I think they are learning to play to win and not play to not lose. The defense has been a strength and I would agree that the defensive backfield has played very well so far. Can anyone stop Manning? They haven't in his career to this point so KC has a tough job but they get a week to scheme and thats a good thing for the Chiefs. Getting to the playoffs. How long has it been since a Chiefs fan could even dream about that after going this deep into the season? Are they world beaters? Not yet but if they keep taking small steps they have a chance. Thats all anyone can expect at this point and at this point it has been a long time coming.

Comment

After this week Denver and KC has pretty much played the same schedule, the only difference is that den has played Balt at home and we played Tenn on the road. We have average margin of victory by 14.4 and they have avg margin of victory of 18.1.
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

The Tony G to KC rumors are going crazy on Twitter today

Comment

Tony G is not coming to KC. Has said so himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                  Tony G is not coming to KC. Has said so himself.
                  dont think he will either, but of course hes going to say that publicly

Comment

Atlanta has treated him well, and even when he wanted to leave KC, it was with class. If Atlanta approached him about a trade, he would do what was best for the team. But after all Atlanta did to have him there and convince him to stay one more year, he is not about to jump ship.

Trust me. There is nothing more to these rumors than KC fans thinking big.

Comment

You have to admit though, having Gonzo back would be pretty cool.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                      X