No announcement yet.

Be ready for severe weather this fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cooler, dry air has moved into the area where I live. Clear skies, cooler temperatures and low humidity.

I checked my backyard weather station and noticed few vectors, but lots of isobars. That combined sith more stable air in the vorgus layer and shifting pressure in the dynosphere means clear skies for weeks.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

What do ya think about this week, wsushox?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        What do ya think about this week, wsushox?
        Furthermore, I want to know what wsushox thinks about this coming week in and around Minong, Wisconsin. I will be up there shooting ducks and geese on Lake Nancy. A rogue, November tornado would be bad.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          Furthermore, I want to know what wsushox thinks about this coming week in and around Minong, Wisconsin. I will be up there shooting ducks and geese on Lake Nancy. A rogue, November tornado would be bad.
          No threat of severe weather, though I'd pack rain & cold gear. Looks to be a pretty raw end of the week there, the same system that could be bringing severe weather to KS will be moving that direction - and you will likely be on the "cold" side of it.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
            No threat of severe weather, though I'd pack rain & cold gear. Looks to be a pretty raw end of the week there, the same system that could be bringing severe weather to KS will be moving that direction - and you will likely be on the "cold" side of it.
            Awesome! Makes for a cold boat blind but AWESOME shooting. I'll just need to pack a little brandy for the end of each day!

Comment

Awesome! Makes for a cold boat blind but AWESOME shooting. I'll just need to pack a little brandy for the end of each day!
              Oh come on you're not one of them skittish hunters are you? Why a little brandy just warms up the trigger finger.:) Just kidding stay safe.

Comment

I watch duck dynasty the other night and I think they recomend to get some of that bottled deer pee and spray it all over your self before ever going hunting.

Comment

Nice! Happy hunting.
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Looks like Monday at least a slight chance for severe weather.
                    Attached Files

Comment

A T-Storm warning for Wichita! Yay!

Half dollar size hail. Boooo!
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

IMG_20131102_175355_651.jpg
                        IMG_20131102_114043_756.jpg

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]956[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]957[/ATTACH]
                          Good trip i see
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Several towns in Illinois have been hit hard by tornados today, including Gifford which was "destroyed" a couple minutes ago.

Very dangerous situation.

Comment

Working...
                            X