Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After you finish with those you might want to check out Ayn Rand the Fountainhead or Atlas Shrugged. Both are excellent and would suit you from what I know of you.

Comment

I prefer books by Dan Simmons, Preston and Child , James Rollins and will always have a love for Clive Cussler(Dirk Pitt, Issac Bell and the Fargos)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        After you finish with those you might want to check out Ayn Rand the Fountainhead or Atlas Shrugged. Both are excellent and would suit you from what I know of you.
        This isn't one of those tricks where you tell me to buy an Ayn Rand book and then tell all my friends that I have an Ayn Rand book and make fun of me is it? Cuz I'll fall for that. :)
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          This isn't one of those tricks where you tell me to buy an Ayn Rand book and then tell all my friends that I have an Ayn Rand book and make fun of me is it? Cuz I'll fall for that. :)
          As long as you don't put a "Who is John Galt" bumper sticker on your car no one will notice.

Comment

If you do purchase 1984 or one of the Ayn Rand classics, make sure to get the oldest editions. The new ones have RFID chips in them for the black helicopters to monitor. ;)
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

LMAO
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                If you do purchase 1984 or one of the Ayn Rand classics, make sure to get the oldest editions. The new ones have RFID chips in them for the black helicopters to monitor. ;)
                Are you still stuck in 1984? They use drones for that now. Get with the times.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  Are you still stuck in 1984? They use drones for that now. Get with the times.
                  "Black Helicopters" is code language to get past the sensors, I can't be directly referencing the drones in unsecure forums like this...
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                    "Black Helicopters" is code language to get past the sensors, I can't be directly referencing the drones in unsecure forums like this...
                    Crap. I forgot . . . wait . . . what's that up in the

Comment

Working...
                    X