Howdy RDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy RDR

Ricky and other Aggies, thought you might enjoy this article.

You are proud and unique group and I for one love the tradition. Many parts of me wish I was good enough to attend A & M.

Enjoy..........

Texas A&M is a tradition-rich school, and nothing brings out the Aggies' venom like seeing hated rival Texas. Student columnist Travis Measley breaks down Texas A&M's student spirit.

I've drank long into the night with random Aggie fans after the last two KU/A&M football games. Absoletely one of the best fan bases I've ever experienced. My buddies and I walked around the tailgating areas in College Station this year and didn't need to ask for a beer the entire time. Of course we heard some trash-talk, but all in good fun and always followed by "need a fresh beer?" Good times!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

I agree, I was at the A&M/KU game this year and A&M has a great fan base. We had all the free food and booze that we wanted. Kyle Field is an impressive facility.

Comment

Comment

I only remember the last two transitions well enough to comment.

Here are the players I would rate differently. My criteria is a little different as I would only give a 5 to a player that can carry a team.

Smithson to Turgeon
          Benton: 4
          Mack: 4
          Phillips: 2

Turgeon to Marshall
          Cooz: 4
          Durley: 3
          Harris: 1

I had totally forgotten about Josh Drumgole. He was thought to be one of Smithson's better recruits, having high upside. IIRC, he was a bust.

Comment

Another question is are we rating for the immediate year of turnover or the player's career? That could change the rating for a guy like Durley or Mekel or some of the older guys that looked to be better a few months into the transition than what ended up coming to fruition.

Comment

Working...
            X