KU-KSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrshock
    It actually looked like Frank could coach last night. Maybe we actually underestimated his abilities. And I agree with Indy. If Beasley shoots like that the rest of the year, no one is going to stop them. They got KU's big guys all in foul trouble, which posed even bigger problems.

When is the rematch?
    i may be wrong but i believe its KU senior day
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
      It actually looked like Frank could coach last night. Maybe we actually underestimated his abilities. And I agree with Indy. If Beasley shoots like that the rest of the year, no one is going to stop them. They got KU's big guys all in foul trouble, which posed even bigger problems.

When is the rematch?
      i may be wrong but i believe its KU senior day
      Ouch!

Comment

Senior day or not......both teams are going to be drastically different in 08-09.

Graduation (HA!), draft, other attrition (transfer, grades, incarceration etc) will desimate both programs.

Comment

When is the rematch?

It's becoming abundantly clear that the dude can definitely bring it. The problem will truly be whether he can recruit the necessary talent once DC Assault (Delonte Hill) moves on. We all saw how pathetic Weber is once he has to raise the level of recruiting up and there's little doubt that he is a very solid X's & O's guy.

Comment

Unfortunately, the dolts in the Big XII put KSU in Lawrence March 1st and Texas Tech comes to town on the 3rd, so the Red Raiders get us on senior day. I wish it was KSU.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Originally posted by Indy23
              Unfortunately, the dolts in the Big XII put KSU in Lawrence March 1st and Texas Tech comes to town on the 3rd, so the Red Raiders get us on senior day. I wish it was KSU.
              my bad then, i knew it was one of your guys last home games of the year.
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by 7hottamales

When is the rematch?

It's becoming abundantly clear that the dude can definitely bring it. The problem will truly be whether he can recruit the necessary talent once DC Assault (Delonte Hill) moves on. We all saw how pathetic Weber is once he has to raise the level of recruiting up and there's little doubt that he is a very solid X's & O's guy.

...DC Assault giveth and the DC Assault taketh away.

Comment

When is the rematch?

http://www.themercury.com/News/artic...26527e4cf08d79
                  Shop Boys - Party Like a RockStarAlso...Check out the rest of my videos.....Holla

Comment

When is the rematch?

http://www.themercury.com/News/artic...26527e4cf08d79
                    Can you post a snippet of the article?

Comment

It's no longer there...just the first report about Hill being arrested.

Comment

Working...
                      X