New Chiefs QB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chiefs QB?

"The 49ers’ trading partner remains uncertain, but NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport names the Kansas City Chiefs as the team most likely to acquire Smith’s services."

nm
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/a...2413?gt1=39002

"The 49ers’ trading partner remains uncertain, but NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport names the Kansas City Chiefs as the team most likely to acquire Smith’s services."

YESSSS, I've been wanting this to happen.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I could live with that choice.

Comment

puke, some ole retread, different regime same ol crap
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
            puke, some ole retread, different regime same ol crap
            In what's considered a poor QB draft by many, what is your preferred crap?

Comment

Its believed that if he comes to KC, our first pick in the draft will be a certain quarterback.
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I guess it all depends on what they have to pay for him. Anything more than a 4th round pick would be overpaying.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                  Its believed that if he comes to KC, our first pick in the draft will be a certain quarterback.
                  what does this mean?

Comment

I don't think he'll cost more than a third, and a fourth and change might work. The are still trying to move back, but that seems unlikely. I imagine they'll draft a developemental guy even if they get Alex, somewhere around 30-50.

Comment

I'm okay with Smith as long as they're looking long-term elsewhere.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

nm
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          what does this mean?
                          Geno Smith

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                            Geno Smith
                            I don't think KC is taking Geno Smith with their #1 overall pick. Maybe if they are able to trade down. Everything KC says is they are going to take the "Best Player Available" - I have read no analysis that says Geno is the best available (or even the best QB available).

Comment

Its being reported that KC is looking to trade down their 1st rd pick. Just based on that rumor alone its pretty much a given that Alex Smith is coming to KC. In the short term.....fine whatever. Im not going to comment on the draft class because every year we hear the same thing (draft class is stacked draft class is weak) and it usually turns out to be the complete opposite.

All signs point to it being weak but Leinhart/Young/Cutler was supposed to be super stacked and how did that pan out?

Comment

Working...
                              X